Author Topic: Consequences for Children: Data So Far. Covid Lock Downs.  (Read 314 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
Consequences for Children: Data So Far. Covid Lock Downs.
« on: January 07, 2023, 08:01:34 pm »
Consequences for Children: Data So Far. Covid Lock Downs.
COVID-19 pandemic policies and zeitgeist have seriously messed with kids.
Lockdowns and other restrictions brought on by the pandemic have really taken a toll on teenagers, causing disruptions to education and socialization that have led to increased anxiety and worsening mental health. The pandemic has also caused a global increase in child labor, and an estimated 228,000 children in South Asia have died due to supply chain snafus. These realities have further exacerbated existing inequalities and caused developmental delays in babies in these countries.
#covid19  #education  #mentalhealth  #insecurity  #fauci
https://brownstone.org/articles/consequences-for-children-data-so-far/ 
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Consequences for Children: Data So Far. Covid Lock Downs.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2023, 08:21:04 pm »
I have observed the social and beavioural aspects of this in a couple of great grandkids. 'Papa' and all the rest of the extensive family are no substitute for the interactions they had at school and elsewhere, and not being able to see the bottom half of other kids' faces is pretty weird, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis