Author Topic: Dem Lawmakers Say They Worry Their Republican Colleagues Could Shoot Up Congress  (Read 244 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem Lawmakers Say They Worry Their Republican Colleagues Could Shoot Up Congress

Bronson Winslow
Contributor
January 06, 2023 2:36 PM ET

Some House Democrats are concerned that their Republican colleagues could shoot up Congress after metal detectors were removed from the House of Representatives, they told Raw Story.

“A lot of my Republican colleagues glorify violence and proudly display the firearms they have in their offices, so it just makes me nervous that we could have a workplace violent event. They’re not the most stable people,” Democratic California Rep. Eric Swalwell said in an interview this week with Raw Story.

Metal detectors were first installed in the House of Representatives following the Jan 6. riots, but were removed at the start of 118th Congress. Some Democrats are now worried that their Republican counterparts could engage in gun violence, and have voiced concerns that the removal of the metal detectors could lead to “tragedy,” according to Raw Story.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/06/dem-lawmakers-worried-republicans-could-shoot/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Doesn’t he have any Chinese spies to kanoodle with? What a stupid, stupid man.
For all you've given Lord, I stand amazed.
Salvation covers me, forever changed!
In all I could not be, You met every need!
My sin, my broken life, Your cross, Your sacrifice
My hopelessness, my shame, Your faithfulness,  Your grace
The greatest mystery, Your awesome love for me.

Offline Kamaji

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Go wring your hands in the cloakroom, and come back when you've pulled your crap together!

Whining ninnies. **nononono*

(or is it projection...?)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hard to believe that people are actually stupid enough to vote for these drama queens to REPRESENT them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!