Author Topic: Hakeem Jeffries becomes Dem Dr. Seuss, shreds Republicans A-Z before handing McCarthy gavel  (Read 238 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hakeem Jeffries becomes Dem Dr. Seuss, shreds Republicans A-Z before handing McCarthy gavel
January 7, 2023 | Chris Donaldson

It took fifteen rounds of voting but in the wee hours of Saturday morning, Rep. Kevin McCarthy was finally elected as Speaker of the House and newly-minted Democrat Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries celebrated the opportunity with a grandstanding speech insulting Republicans from A to Z before he passed the gavel.

As Nancy Pelosi’s successor as leader of the domestic extremist party, the duty of presenting the gavel to the leader of the incoming GOP majority fell to the New York City congressman, a man with a history of election denialism along with a proclivity for demagoguery, and his remarks were likely a preview of what can be expected during his tenure.

“We do extend our hand of partnership to you and want to make clear that we extend and intend to try to find common ground whenever and wherever possible on behalf of the American people,” Jeffries said after paying tribute to Pelosi. “Not as Democrats, not as Republicans, not as independents, but as Americans. But I also want to make clear that we will never compromise our principles.”

Jeffries then proceeded to hit every anti-conservative talking point in perfect alphabetical order, peppering the exhausted lawmakers with petty insults before smugly handing the Speaker’s gavel to McCarthy.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/01/07/hakeem-jeffries-becomes-dem-dr-seuss-shreds-republicans-a-z-before-handing-mccarthy-gavel-1322943/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

WHO???

Took the question right off my keyboard.  88devil

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Silly Obama clone who is twice as nasty.

Another reason I was hoping we were getting more of a "Tom Delay" than a "Paul Ryan" type for Speaker.

The Hammer would eat this punk for lunch.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 04:26:30 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.