Author Topic: No Global Warming For 8 Years And 4 Months, Latest Satellite Data Show  (Read 165 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY PAUL JOSEPH WATSON ON JAN 6, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

No Global Warming For 8 Years And 4 Months, Latest Satellite Data Show

earth sun horizonThe U.K. may have had its warmest year on record in 2022 (at least, according to the Met Office’s frequently adjusted data), but globally the temperature has remained flat now for 100 months, since 2014.

Christopher Monckton writes about the inconvenient data at Watts Up With That? [emphasis, links added]:

The cold weather on both sides of the Atlantic last month seems to have had its effect on temperature, which fell sharply compared with November, lengthening the New Pause to eight years and four months, as measured by the satellites designed, built, and operated by Dr. Roy Spencer and Dr. John Christy at the University of Alabama in Huntsville.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/no-global-warming-for-8-years-and-4-months-latest-satellite-data-show/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson