Author Topic: Ivermectin is trending #1…  (Read 896 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Ivermectin is trending #1…
« on: January 07, 2023, 12:39:25 pm »
Citizen Free Press 1/7/2023

Dr. Simone Gold
@drsimonegold

Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin plus Zinc exponentially reduces COVID-19 symptoms if taken early on.

The disinformation efforts around these drugs to treat COVID-19 has been shocking.

Follow the science, not the narrative.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1611536758839152646

Monster thread I pulled off the Ivermectin trending hashtag tonight.

“I kept 3900 patients out of the hospital with Ivermectin. It’s the safest medication I have ever prescribed.”

No Amnesty 2023
@Petersparrot

Dr. Bowden says If it wasnt for the FDA hundreds of thousands of Americans would still be alive today

https://twitter.com/i/status/1609198532669640704

Catturd ™
·
Dec 27, 2022
@catturd2
·
Follow
Why is Ivermectin such a miracle drug?
✌❤🇺🇸
@ElizabethUSA13
·
Follow
#Ivermectin #ivermectine ◀️ Is trending so I'll post the video that I downloaded from the internet before they made OAN apologize and take it down. Unbelievable, right???

https://twitter.com/i/status/1608036476675313671

Cruella de Vil
@Cruella101DeVil

Dr. Chris Shoemaker:

"They knew Ivermectin was the answer to a coronavirus outbreak.
They had done the research in advance. Then they kept it from the public in favour of lockdowns, masks, and gene therapies."
#EdwardSnowden

https://twitter.com/i/status/1609981829951508483

And More and More: https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/ivermectin-is-trending-1/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Ivermectin is trending #1…
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2023, 10:02:27 pm »
I don't think 'they did their research in advance', even though it was already known (or at least published) that Zinc was effective against the original SARS.

I think they thought they had something that could not be easily thwarted.

From the original abstract of the letter entitled A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence in Nature dated 09 November 2015 https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985:

From the (original) Abstract:
Using the SARS-CoV reverse genetics system2, we generated and characterized a chimeric virus expressing the spike of bat coronavirus SHC014 in a mouse-adapted SARS-CoV backbone. The results indicate that group 2b viruses encoding the SHC014 spike in a wild-type backbone can efficiently use multiple orthologs of the SARS receptor human angiotensin converting enzyme II (ACE2), replicate efficiently in primary human airway cells and achieve in vitro titers equivalent to epidemic strains of SARS-CoV. Additionally, in vivo experiments demonstrate replication of the chimeric virus in mouse lung with notable pathogenesis. Evaluation of available SARS-based immune-therapeutic and prophylactic modalities revealed poor efficacy; both monoclonal antibody and vaccine approaches failed to neutralize and protect from infection with CoVs using the novel spike protein. On the basis of these findings, we synthetically re-derived an infectious full-length SHC014 recombinant virus and demonstrate robust viral replication both in vitro and in vivo. Our work suggests a potential risk of SARS-CoV re-emergence from viruses currently circulating in bat populations.

(all emphases mine)

Now, the Abstract was edited later, and there was a disclaimer posted above the article which said that this article should not be used to infer that SARS-CoV-2 had a lab origin, but the description of a Chimera Virus with the above characteristics fits like a well tailored glove with SARS-CoV-2.

However, I do not believe that those who generated and later released the virus realized that there are several Ionophores, among them Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine, which would get the Zinc ions into the cytoplasm to interfere with viral replication, and when those were discovered and made public, the 'War on Drugs' took on a new aspect as the Medical Establishment sought to discredit the treatments with a full-on propaganda campaign in the Mass Media, censorship in the electronic media (from You Tube pulling Dr Zelenko's video to Twitter and Facebook and elsewhere censoring or branding unofficial information as "misinformation" and steering people toward the official narrative.

The combination of making the drugs harder to obtain affected even those taking them for other reasons, and coupled with the propaganda campaign, served to keep many from considering a cheap, effective, early onset treatment.

Only God knows how many died or died prematurely as a result of that, but the numbers are likely in the millions, not even counting the economic and social devastation wrought on the World as others followed the CDC/WHO lead.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 10:03:34 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2023, 08:44:28 pm »
Ivermectin Is the 'Most Dynamic' and 'Most Rapidly-Acting' Medication for COVID
• antagonizes the dangerous spike protein
• blocks the nuclear entry of the virus into the cell
• changes various intracellular inflammatory mediators called kinases

https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/1616892731015704576
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2023, 08:49:24 pm »
Without Elon Musk, you wouldn't be seeing any of these stories posted on Twitter.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2023, 10:34:35 pm »
Well, the horse paste worked, too. Same 0.2 mg/kg dosage, graduated by weight.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2023, 10:35:03 pm »
Without Elon Musk, you wouldn't be seeing any of these stories posted on Twitter.
You still can't get them on Fecebook...

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2023, 10:53:43 pm »
Covid deaths per 1 million population:

US   - 3,371
Japan - 518

Gee, what is Japan doing differently?  On average, their population is older than the US.  One would expect their deaths to be higher than the US.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2023, 10:34:12 pm »
How Fauci and Stephen Colbert propagandized against ivermectin:

https://twitter.com/Fisherlady111/status/1644378102284578816
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2023, 11:01:36 pm »
The fraud Fauci was for  ivermectin before he was against it.  But the big payday from his Big Farma buddy's made all the difference.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2023, 11:39:55 am »
Y'all still pretending medications work against airborne viruses?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2023, 01:09:56 pm »

Huh?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2023, 05:23:04 am »
Ir worked for me. You do you.
Are you pretending the jabs kept anyone safe?

C S Lewis