General Category > General Discussion

Obituaries for 2023

<< < (165/209) > >>

berdie:
Another great voice departs. RIP Mr. Whitaker

verga:

--- Quote from: deb on September 19, 2023, 04:55:13 pm ---“The Last Farewell” takes me back to my childhood, when my family of 9 lived on the farm and all my grandparents were still alive. I wept this morning listening to that song. RIP

--- End quote ---
I loved that song. RIP Mr. Whitaker

libertybele:
Country Music Legend Dead At 59

Charlie Robison, legendary country music singer-songwriter from Texas, has tragically died at the age of 59. Robison reportedly died in his home located in San Antonio, Texas after suffering a massive cardiac arrest.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/country-music-legend-dead-at-59/ar-AA1gyF7T?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=4fd02b48fa2345e486a0b53cc269d13e&ei=36

mystery-ak:
'The Man From U.N.C.L.E.' ....dead

David McCallum, 'NCIS' actor, dead at 90
Actor David McCallum was known for roles in 'The Man From U.N.C.L.E.' and 'The Greatest Story Ever Told'
By Tracy Wright Fox News
Published September 25, 2023 5:54pm EDT

David McCallum, who portrayed a medical examiner on "NCIS," died on Monday. He was 90.

McCallum's representative confirmed his death to Fox News Digital. He died of natural causes at New York Presbyterian Hospital.

"David was a gifted actor and author, and beloved by many around the world. He led an incredible life, and his legacy will forever live on through his family and the countless hours on film and television that will never go away," CBS said in a statement provided to Fox News Digital.

David is survived by his wife of 56 years, Katherine McCallum, his sons Paul McCallum, Valentine McCallum and Peter McCallum, his daughter Sophie McCallum and his eight grandchildren.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/david-mccallum-ncis-actor-dead-90

mystery-ak:
He was also in The Great Escape...one of my favs

It is on tonight at 9:30 TCM...which I have my DVR set to record..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version