General Category > General Discussion

Obituaries for 2023

<< < (2/209) > >>

MajorClay:
Earth, Wind, & Fire Drummer Fred White Dead at 67

Last year was a bad year for drummers. this year starting off the same.

Ghost Bear:
Hey, who merged the Obituaries thread into the Pope Benedict thread?  It should have gone the other way around.

Free Vulcan:

‘Terminator’ Franchise Star Earl Boen Dead At 81

Famous actor Earl Boen, best known for his recurring role as criminal psychologist Dr. Peter Silberman in the “Terminator” franchise, died at the age of 81 on Thursday.

A family member confirmed Boen passed away in Hawaii, but did not confirm his cause of death nor disclose any specifics regarding the condition of his health at the time of his passing, according to TMZ. Boen had a long career in the world of entertainment, and racked up credits in a number of successful films.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/06/recurring-star-terminator-franchise-dead-81-earl-boen-naked-gun-obituaries/

-----------

Especially loved him in T2. Played the part to the hilt, absolutely made you hate him.

jmyrlefuller:

--- Quote from: Ghost Bear on January 04, 2023, 06:54:28 pm ---Hey, who merged the Obituaries thread into the Pope Benedict thread?  It should have gone the other way around.

--- End quote ---
Not me. But I figured out how to fix it. That should have gone into the 2022 obituary thread anyway.

I'm kind of annoyed because whoever did the botched merge also changed the title of the thread and made that the original. I ended off having to split the thread I started, leave the Pope Benedict stories, then merge that thread into the 2022 obituaries.

Ghost Bear:

--- Quote from: jmyrlefuller on January 07, 2023, 02:58:58 am --- Not me. But I figured out how to fix it. That should have gone into the 2022 obituary thread anyway.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for fixing it.

Every time the Obituaries thread would get updated, I would see a notice that the Pope Benedict thread had new messages. Kind of confusing the first time it happened, just annoying after that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version