Author Topic: Obituaries for 2023  (Read 85333 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Obituaries for 2023
« Reply #125 on: January 22, 2023, 04:15:16 am »
Here's a little more info @sneakypete .... She was a fearless conservative Black woman who made liberal heads explode. 

"Silk reveals President Trump told her to do whatever she wanted for Diamond’s memorial service and he would pay every cent for it"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1616978785039187971

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #126 on: January 22, 2023, 06:51:38 am »
"Silk reveals President Trump told her to do whatever she wanted for Diamond’s memorial service and he would pay every cent for it"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1616978785039187971

@Right_in_Virginia

It really does take a tremendous amount of courge for a black person in the US to publicly support conservatism. This is especially true for a woman in the entertainment industry.

The fact that her career was successful seems to ME to indicate that conservatives have more black support than some of us may think.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #127 on: January 22, 2023, 08:51:50 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

It really does take a tremendous amount of courge for a black person in the US to publicly support conservatism. This is especially true for a woman in the entertainment industry.

The fact that her career was successful seems to ME to indicate that conservatives have more black support than some of us may think.
I think you are right, but in heavily Black areas, I wouldn't look for Black Conservatives to step up in the hood. These are the places their kids still get beat down for 'acting white' and getting good grades in school.

Until that cultural problem is addressed and Black kids are allowed by their own to be successful, that tide won't change any time soon.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #128 on: January 22, 2023, 03:39:08 pm »
I think you are right, but in heavily Black areas, I wouldn't look for Black Conservatives to step up in the hood. These are the places their kids still get beat down for 'acting white' and getting good grades in school.

Until that cultural problem is addressed and Black kids are allowed by their own to be successful, that tide won't change any time soon.

The "Crabs in a Barrel Parable."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #129 on: January 22, 2023, 05:51:51 pm »

@Smokin Joe

EXCELLENT post!

I wouldn't look for Black Conservatives to step up in the hood. These are the places their kids still get beat down for 'acting white' and getting good grades in school.

And who can blame them for not being willing to put their children at a VERY real risk of bodily harm,or even death?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 05:55:53 pm by sneakypete »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #130 on: January 22, 2023, 06:43:11 pm »

https://twitter.com/RSBNetwork/status/1616939259864272897

Richardson also described the chilling moment her sister told her that suddenly she couldn’t breathe and Richardson had to call 911 for help.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/01/22/silk-reveals-how-diamond-suddenly-died-n692393
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

« Reply #131 on: January 22, 2023, 10:21:26 pm »

NAILED IT!
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #132 on: January 22, 2023, 10:56:02 pm »

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #133 on: January 23, 2023, 05:15:24 am »
@Gefn

Those girls could SANG!

Yep. Strange though - a lot of musicians dying this year,
@sneakypete
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #134 on: January 23, 2023, 07:01:19 am »
@Gefn

Those girls could SANG!
Yes, they could!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

« Reply #135 on: January 23, 2023, 12:50:48 pm »
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #136 on: January 23, 2023, 03:47:24 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS6NXsgEoSw

Try on THIS little bit of magic.

I hate to even think about how much I would have paid to have gotten a ticket to have been there that night.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 03:50:14 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #137 on: January 23, 2023, 03:51:43 pm »
Yep. Strange though - a lot of musicians dying this year,
@sneakypete

@Gefn

It's a generational thing. It is our generations turn to start taking dirt naps.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #138 on: January 29, 2023, 12:31:15 am »
Tom Verlaine, Influential Guitarist and Songwriter in the Band Television, Dies at 73

Tom Verlaine, the frontman of the band Television, which heavily influenced the New York punk rock scene in the 1970s, has died. He was 73.

The Hollywood Reporter learned on Saturday that the guitarist and songwriter died following a short illness in New York City, surrounded by close friends.

Born in New Jersey on Dec. 13, 1949, by the name of Thomas Miller, Verlaine grew up during most of his childhood in Wilmington, Delaware. Around five years after he moved to New York City in 1968, the musician founded the band Television in 1973 with Richard Hell, Billy Ficca and Richard Lloyd. Fred Smith was brought in after Hell departed the band two years later.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/music-news/tom-verlaine-dead-influential-guitarist-songwriter-band-television-1235312279/

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #139 on: January 29, 2023, 12:32:06 am »
Tom Verlaine, Influential Guitarist and Songwriter in the Band Television, Dies at 73

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/music-news/tom-verlaine-dead-influential-guitarist-songwriter-band-television-1235312279/

This has been a lousy year for musicians

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #140 on: January 29, 2023, 12:37:50 am »

This has been a lousy year for musicians

@Gefn

Well,punk isn't music,so he wasn't a musician.

He just made noise.

Irritating noise.

Offline verga

« Reply #141 on: January 30, 2023, 01:17:14 pm »
Lisa Loring- The first Wednesday Addams

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #142 on: January 30, 2023, 02:01:10 pm »
64. Stroke.

Cue Stew Peter's and the vultures,  including  @GeneralCarlosQ17
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #143 on: January 30, 2023, 02:23:57 pm »
Lisa Loring, Original Wednesday Actress on ‘The Addams Family,’ Dies at 64
Story by Abid Rahman • Yesterday 11:50 PM

... Loring died Saturday night at Providence St. Joseph Medical Center in Burbank of complications from a stroke caused by high blood pressure, her daughter Vanessa Foumberg told The Hollywood Reporter. ...

Loring is best known for her turn as the morbid, pigtailed Wednesday on ABC’s black comedy The Addams Family, a role she took on in 1964. She played the character for only two years but set the template for live-action portrayals of Wednesday and was recently praised as an inspiration for Jenna Ortega’s interpretation on the hit Netflix series Wednesday.

She was born Lisa Ann DeCinces on Feb. 16, 1958, in the Marshall Islands; her parents divorced when she was very young, and she came to live in Los Angeles with her mother. She was given the stage name Lisa Loring and started modeling at age 3. Her first television appearance came in 1964 on an episode of the NBC medical drama Dr. Kildare.  ...

With Loring’s death, Astin is the last surviving member of the original cast of The Addams Family. ... Hollywood Reporter via MSN

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #144 on: January 30, 2023, 03:19:15 pm »

Just saw this, how sad.

The whole original cast is gone except for John Astin now. He’s 92!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #145 on: January 30, 2023, 03:42:15 pm »
64. Stroke.

Cue Stew Peter's and the vultures,  including  @GeneralCarlosQ17

She lived a hard life.  Long time smoker, drinker, high blood pressure....  you can't cheat the Reaper.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #146 on: January 30, 2023, 03:54:40 pm »

Famous actress Annie Wersching, best known for her roles in “24” and “Star Trek: Picard,” died Sunday of cancer at the age of 45.

Wersching’s husband Stephen Full issued a statement expressing his deep loss and grief. “There is a cavernous hole in the soul of this family today,” Full said according to Deadline. “But she left us the tools to fill it. She found wonder in the simplest moment. She didn’t require music to dance,” he said. “She taught us not to wait for adventure to find you. ‘Go find it. It’s everywhere.’ And find it we shall,” Full continued.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/30/actress-24-dead-age-45-star-trek-annie-wersching-obituary-cancer/

The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #147 on: January 30, 2023, 04:41:07 pm »

Famous actress Annie Wersching, best known for her roles in “24” and “Star Trek: Picard,” died Sunday of cancer at the age of 45.

Wersching’s husband Stephen Full issued a statement expressing his deep loss and grief. “There is a cavernous hole in the soul of this family today,” Full said according to Deadline. “But she left us the tools to fill it. She found wonder in the simplest moment. She didn’t require music to dance,” he said. “She taught us not to wait for adventure to find you. ‘Go find it. It’s everywhere.’ And find it we shall,” Full continued.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/30/actress-24-dead-age-45-star-trek-annie-wersching-obituary-cancer/

@FreeVulcan

YIKES! I have never read a more positive and upbeat obit than that one!

She must have been a very special woman,indeed!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #148 on: January 30, 2023, 04:46:52 pm »
you can't cheat the Reaper.

I don't know.  David Crosby making it to 80 is pretty close.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #149 on: January 30, 2023, 04:57:16 pm »
I don't know.  David Crosby making it to 80 is pretty close.

@catfish1957

Do I REALLY need to mention "Keef"?