Author Topic: 6-year-old shot teacher at Newport News, Virginia, elementary school, police say  (Read 6349 times)

Offline Idiot

I had the privilege of sandhill crane hunting this morning with a 10 year old kid.  The little guy was an absolute beast knocking down the birds.  It was great seeing his respect for the gun and for everyone around him. It gives you faith in the kids coming up...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Might want to specify "Firearm murders", there. Fauci and the Medical Cabal have really skewed those results (even though they'll likely never even be charged).

@Smokin Joe

True dat,but we all know the professional medical establishment is never going to get blamed for anything.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete Well, you win the internet.

@Smokin Joe

???? What have I ever done to you to be treated like that?

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Looks like the pic of the kid may have been "scrubbed" -- for now.
Hopefully someone got it as a screen capture. For "proof".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Although it is likely the gun was not secured, it is not doubtful at all if the kid had seen it often enough that the kid would be able to load it place it in battery and disengage the safety (if there was one engaged).

Kids pick things up by watching, and some do so very well. If this kid had a 'thing' for the teacher, he'd have been paying close attention to how to work the gun.

@Smokin Joe

How many hundreds of times do you think the typical elementary school kid has seen people pick up a semi-auto and chamber a round on teebee?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cyber wrote:
"I doubt this is true"

Agreed.

How else did the kid get the gun, withOUT a trigger lock on it?

Now picture a 6-year-old kid chambering a 9mm round in a Taurus....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

I think perhaps you were being recognized for identifying the shooter's ethnicity early on.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Smokin Joe

It's a compliment, actually.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Smokin Joe

How many hundreds of times do you think the typical elementary school kid has seen people pick up a semi-auto and chamber a round on teebee?
Probably just shy of a zillion. Heck, they even jack the action on teebee when they don't need to (didn't reload, and they do it with pump shotguns, too). (But you don't see that round allegedly in the chamber go flying off, wasted). That beeyoww sound when someone gets hit is all wrong, too...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

Much more likely the gun was laying out in the open, fully loaded and chambered.
It is more than doubtful that the kid would know how to load the weapon, chamber a round, release the safety and fire.
Are you kidding me? Watch any 5 cop shows or action movies and you will see guns loaded and racked 15-20 times.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

Virginia boy who shot teacher Abigail Zwerner told another he wanted to set her on fire: report
By Matthew Sedacca   
January 21, 2023 1:55pm

A 6-year-old who shot his teacher allegedly told another educator he wanted to light her on fire and watch her die, according to a report.

Last month, the troubled boy nearly made good on his apparent murderous impulses, shooting first grader teacher Abigail Zwerner at Richneck Elementary School in Newport News., Va., officials have said. Zwerner survived.

Zwerner and other Richneck teachers said they had shared their fears about the child’s grave behavior with administrators, only to have their concerns downplayed or ignored, The Washington Post reported.  ... NY Post

Gee, I remember when the racist "Bishop" Talbert Swan told us the child was white.
@mountaineer Picture not showing up
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
^^^^^^^^^
Thanks for finding and re-posting that, mystery.

Folks, grab the image and save it, before it's taken down again...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mystery-ak

Maybe that is just a really,REALLY good tan?

BTW,when are we going to hear about the parents being arrested for allowing a minor child who is mentally disturbed access to a loaded gun?

"We iz da wurld........"
« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 05:27:48 pm by sneakypete »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@mystery-ak

Maybe that is just a really,REALLY good tan?

BTW,when are we going to hear about the parents being arrested for allowing a minor child who is mentally disturbed access to a loaded gun?

"We iz da wurld........"

The "Mom" says the gun was unloaded, with a trigger lock, on a high shelf.  She's obviously of the same demographic of this innocent little boy, so we must believe her.  Or else.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
It's been since scrubbed from YT. buy I remember a clip of a black 3 y.o. toddler punching, swinging wildly, and throwing expleteives I didn't learn till age 10 to a responding white cop on a call.  Those traits are learned.

Recent history has taught these people  can genetically install violent racism tendencies into their descendants with no reprecussions.  And that is what I am guessing with a 99% chance what happened with this 6 year old.   I am also guessing we are going to see much of the proponents of St. George Floyd, the Patron Saint of Fentanyl act out until who knows when.  I predict many more of like these events yet  to come

« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 05:51:25 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The "Mom" says the gun was unloaded, with a trigger lock, on a high shelf.  She's obviously of the same demographic of this innocent little boy, so we must believe her.  Or else.

@Cyber Liberty

Well,we must NOT question our masters.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's been since scrubbed from YT. buy I remember a clip of a black 3 y.o. toddler punching, swinging wildly, and throwing expleteives I didn't learn till age 10 to a responding white cop on a call.  Those traits are learned.

Recent history has taught these people  can genetically install violent racism tendencies into their descendants with no reprecussions.  And that is what I am guessing with a 99% chance what happened with this 6 year old.  I am also guessing we are going to see much of the proponents of St. George Floyd, the Patron Saint of Fentanyl act out until who knows when.  I predict many more of like these events yet  to come

@catfish1957

Until they come "ah knock,knock,knocking at MY door and demanding I come out and give them something".

Yes,INDEEDY I will come out and give them something,but it won't be something they will live to enjoy.

Same applies to any OTHER race of people that tried that crap,but we all know that no other race will do those things.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Having 2 boys I can see this one climbing to get it...getting the lock off and loading it...no way!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Virginia teacher shot by student was aware he was armed an hour before shooting: Report
"When she needed help, no one was coming," source claims.
By Just the News staff
Updated: January 25, 2023 - 2:24pm
The Virginia teacher shot by one of her first-grade students during a class this month was reportedly aware he was armed an hour before the violent incident occurred, according to a media report.

Abigail Zwerner "texted a loved one before she was wounded that the boy was armed and that school officials were failing to act," a source reportedly told NBC News.

The teacher allegedly sent that message "about an hour before she was shot on Jan. 6," the network said.

It is unclear from NBC's report if Zwerner directly told school authorities about the gun prior to the incident, but the news network indicates that at least some school administrators may have been aware that the student was possibly armed.

In one case a teacher allegedly "told an administrator [that] the boy showed a student the gun at recess and 'threatened to shoot him if he told anybody'," Zwerner's lawyer Diane Toscano said, according to NBC.  ...
:thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She SHOULD have told the authorities that it was a white boy DISGUISED as  a black boy that was armed and making threats.

THEN they would have paid attention because they would be PROTECTING the "Master Race" instead of arresting one of it's members.

Offline Idiot

Virginia teacher shot by student was aware he was armed an hour before shooting: Report
"When she needed help, no one was coming," source claims.
By Just the News staff
Updated: January 25, 2023 - 2:24pm :thud:
The teacher will own the school district after this.  How awful they didn't help her.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Virginia teacher shot by 6-year-old student to sue school district, alleging administrators were warned of gun

Fox News By Pilar Arias 1/25/2023

Lawyer for Abigail 'Abby' Zwerner announces lawsuit against Newport News, Virginia, school district

The Virginia teacher who was shot by a 6-year-old student during class plans to sue the school district, according to the teacher's attorney.

Diane Toscano, a lawyer for Abigail Zwerner, said Wednesday that on the day of the shooting, concerned teachers and employees warned administrators three times that the boy had a gun on him and was threatening other students, "but the administration could not be bothered."

The boy shot 25-year-old Zwerner with a handgun owned by his mother as she taught class at Richneck Elementary School in Newport News on Jan. 6.

More: https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-teacher-shot-by-6-year-old-student-to-sue-school-district