Author Topic: 6-year-old shot teacher at Newport News, Virginia, elementary school, police say  (Read 6547 times)

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Lock him up till he is 21.
If they do that it will keep him off the streets for a few years but won't eliminate the threat. This kid is broken in the head and already been programmed, even if he was thrown into Juvie(which I doubt) all that will happen in there is his racist, evil behavior will be reinforce over the year by other racist, antagonistic and violent prisoners. I think the only fix with this type of evil is to eliminate it, but that's not going to happen, so mark the kids name because you can be sure there will be more violence and probably deaths connected to it in the future.

Online verga

@verga

I am asking because  I don't know the answer to the question,"Is a typical 6 year old boy strong enough to cycle a slide in a typical semi-auto handgun in order to load it?"

Chances are it was stored with a round chambered,and no trigger lock. Note the news article claimed  the trigger lock was in place,but only after a few days of silence. Probably because they knew nothing about trigger locks,and needed to find out so they could claim a trigger lock was in place in order to make sure the parents weren't charged with child neglect as well as accessory to an attempted murder.
I am not sure about the ability of a 6 yr. old to rack a slide, I was commenting on the fact that almost every cop show, or action movie shows people racking slides on a consistent basis.
The other point about the trigger lock makes sense. The other point is if the lock was in place, where was the key? seriously a locked gun that you can't get to is just a useless as an empty one.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online verga

Lock him up till he is 21.
You miss wrote 120.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.