Author Topic: Jan. 6 committee documents share Social Security numbers of 2,000 Trump officials and allies  (Read 590 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jan. 6 committee documents share Social Security numbers of 2,000 Trump officials and allies
by Brady Knox, Breaking News Reporter |
January 06, 2023 04:08 PM

Documents released by the Jan. 6 committee shared the Social Security numbers of nearly 2,000 Trump allies and officials.

The leak is believed to have been an accident, and the data have since been removed, the Washington Post reported. The Social Security numbers were listed in the White House guest book, which was included in the Jan. 6 committee's final report. The Social Security numbers of visitors were listed next to their names and were supposed to have been redacted in the version released to the public.

At least three members of former President Donald Trump's Cabinet were affected by the leak, along with other big names such as Govs. Kristi Noem of North Dakota, Greg Abbott of Texas, and Henry McMaster of South Carolina and former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jan-6-committee-social-security-numbers
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

I personally do not think this was an accident.  I think it was an intentional action that was made to look as if it were an accident.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
These guys have used Congressional committees to circumvent all the judicial rules used in the Courts as required by the Constitution.

Except it's not their committee anymore.
The Republic is lost.

Online Hoodat

Each item is a violation of law.  Each member of the Jan 6 committee should be criminally charged with 2,000 counts of illegal disclosure of a social security number.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Each item is a violation of law.  Each member of the Jan 6 committee should be criminally charged with 2,000 counts of illegal disclosure of a social security number.

Agreed.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
And prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Enough of this crap.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

Not to worry... McCarthy will investigate it...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
IF that is not illegal,it should be!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This is worst thing they could have ever done to anyone.

These 2000 are going to have identity theft nightmares the rest of their lives.

Perps publishing and sharing should be doing some serious jail time.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I personally do not think this was an accident.  I think it was an intentional action that was made to look as if it were an accident.

Even accidents can infer involuntary manslaughter.  Maybe too tad of a dramatic comparsison but you see what I mean.

Prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

I accidentally ran a stop sign one time, but I still got points on my driving record and had to pay a fine.  The same standard should apply here.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-