Author Topic: A Mulligan for the Supreme Court.  (Read 200 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
A Mulligan for the Supreme Court.
« on: January 06, 2023, 07:10:34 pm »
A Mulligan for the Supreme Court.
Most weekend golfers are familiar with the term “mulligan.”  Many have probably even taken one or more.
The term was derived from an incident involving David Bernard Mulligan, a Canadian amateur golfer.  Arriving late at the course, he hit a terrible shot off the first tee.  Casually, he reached into his pocket, took out a new ball, placed it on the tee, and proceeded to take another shot.  When asked what he was doing, he replied that since his first shot was so bad, he deserved a free chance at a second shot.  This practice rapidly became known as “taking a mulligan,” and has since become part of the common vocabulary as the term for a “do-over.”

Many would argue that the Supreme Court had a terrible “first shot” in regards to the election of 2020, when they refused to become involved in the many issues raised by the Presidential election.
#elections  #fraud  #scotus  #constitution  #fakenews
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/01/a_mulligan_for_the_supreme_court.html  
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: A Mulligan for the Supreme Court.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 07:33:11 pm »
 :crossed:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Mod2

Re: A Mulligan for the Supreme Court.
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2023, 07:48:08 pm »
Moved to Editorial. It is not a news story.