Author Topic: Putin’s Ceasefire For Ukraine Looks Like Total B  (Read 127 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Putin’s Ceasefire For Ukraine Looks Like Total B
« on: January 06, 2023, 03:39:51 pm »
SMART BOMBS: MILITARY, DEFENSE AND NATIONAL SECURITYPutin’s Ceasefire For Ukraine Looks Like Total BS

ByJack BuckbyPublished23 seconds ago

Did Putin Want Ukraine to Reject the Ceasefire? Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday called for a 36-hour ceasefire to celebrate Russian Orthodox Christmas – but Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy won’t agree to it.

The Kremlin suggested that a ceasefire take place between noon on Friday and midnight on Saturday, allowing Russians to celebrate Christmas on January 7.

“Due to the fact that a large number of citizens of the Orthodox faith live in several areas of the conflict zone, we call on the Ukrainian side to observe a ceasefire and allow them to visit Christmas Eve services, as well as those on the day of the birth of Christ,” a statement from the Kremlin reads

https://www.19fortyfive.com/2023/01/putins-ceasefire-for-ukraine-looks-like-total-bs/
« Last Edit: January 06, 2023, 03:41:30 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Putin’s Ceasefire For Ukraine Looks Like Total B
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 03:42:15 pm »
Who would be stupid enough to expect anything else from Putin? :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson