Author Topic: BREAKING: Two New Jersey Cops Stabbed Responding To Domestic Violence Incident  (Read 178 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BREAKING: Two New Jersey Cops Stabbed Responding To Domestic Violence Incident

Sandy Malone
17 hours ago
Newark, NJ – Two Newark police officers who were responding to a domestic violence call inside of a residence in Newark were stabbed on Thursday evening.

The incident occurred just before 5 p.m. in the 1600-block of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard in Newark, WABC reported.

Newark police officials said the wounded heroes were responding to a call about a domestic violence incident that was occurring inside a home when they were attacked by the armed suspect.

Newark Public Safety Director Fritz Frage said the suspect who attacked the officers was taken into custody at the scene, CBS News reported.

But officials have not yet released any details about the suspect nor publicly identified him by name.

https://policetribune.com/breaking-two-new-jersey-cops-stabbed-responding-to-domestic-violence-incident/
« Last Edit: January 06, 2023, 06:48:50 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson