Author Topic: Eco-Friendly Hybrid Car Catches Fire, Causes $530,892 In Damages  (Read 248 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY PIERRE GOSSELIN ON JAN 5, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Eco-Friendly Hybrid Car Catches Fire, Causes $530,892 In Damages

It’s safe to say most people are compelled to buy a hybrid or electric car because they wish to reduce their impact on the environment and climate.

Unfortunately, many don’t seem to be aware of an electric car’s poor lifetime carbon budget and wind up spending a lot of money doing very little or nothing good for the environment. [emphasis, links added]

https://climatechangedispatch.com/eco-friendly-hybrid-car-catches-fire-causes-530892-in-damages/
« Last Edit: January 06, 2023, 02:30:43 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Eco-Friendly Hybrid Car Catches Fire, Causes $530,892 In Damages
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 02:43:57 pm »
 :laughingdog: :laughingdog: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :mauslaff: :mauslaff: :mauslaff: 000hehehehe 000hehehehe 000hehehehe 000hehehehe
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2023, 03:18:46 pm »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2023, 05:16:51 pm »
How many carbon credits are they now obliged to purchase to offset?
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline DB

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2023, 05:36:43 pm »
We bought a Toyota Highlander V6 hybrid quite a while ago and the only reason we did was because it had significantly better gas mileage and more get up and go than the V6 only version. It went over 225k miles without a battery change. Carbon footprint wasn't a consideration at all.