Author Topic: Damar Hamlin and Pursuing the Truth in The Empire of Lies  (Read 922 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Damar Hamlin and Pursuing the Truth in The Empire of Lies
« on: January 06, 2023, 02:24:18 pm »
Damar Hamlin and Pursuing the Truth in The Empire of Lies

On Monday night, in the nationally televised game between the Bengals and the visiting Buffalo Bills, Bills safety Damar Hamlin was hit as he tackled Bengals receiver Tee Higgins. After the play, Hamlin popped up, adjusted his helmet, then suddenly collapsed backwards to the ground. First responders applied a defibrillator to Hamlin and then performed CPR for 9 minutes, as players from both teams gathered to pray for him. His heartbeat was restored and he was transported to a nearby hospital.

The violence of the hit was unremarkable for an NFL game. There are dozens of plays a game at least as brutal as the Hamlin-Higgins tackle, in hundreds of games a year. Never in 103 years has an NFL player suffered cardiac arrest after taking a shoulder pad to the chest. Immediately, before a single physician had even examined Hamlin, the memo went out: the only possible explanation for this is commotio cordis, an extremely rare condition caused by a blow to the chest within a precise, 20-millisecond window. Out of the millions of people who play contact sports every year, there are only about 10-20 incidences of this freak event, almost all of them in children under the age of 18. Never has this happened to the grown men in the NFL, either in a game or on the practice field. And, apparently, commotio cordis responds well to defibrillation, which was unsuccessful in Hamlin’s case.

It appears very likely that something else was the cause of Hamlin’s cardiac arrest, and there is a hundred-billion-dollar-plus elephant standing right on the 50-yard line. The NFL is very proud of its role in the propaganda push to inject every American with mRNA gene therapy. They boast of the high injection rates of players (and their requirement of all other staff to be injected), and happily demonized holdouts like high-profile quarterbacks Kirk Cousins and Aaron Rodgers. In the case of the former, his (now-fired) head coach publicly vilified him and brought Fauci-clones in to regularly harangue him. In the case of the latter, who had been one of the media’s most-beloved stars, he became public enemy number one in the sport. Rodgers’ interviews on Rogan, where he persuasively demonstrated clear thinking and sharp logic on the forbidden subject of the mRNA injections only inflamed the wrath of every midwitted, neck-bearded sportswriter and fan who collectively foamed at the mouth over Cousins’ and Rodgers’ blasphemy of “The Science.”...

Excerpt: Rest at headline link
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Damar Hamlin and Pursuing the Truth in The Empire of Lies
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 02:33:09 pm »
Questioning Lord of The Jab Fauci is questioning science!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2023, 06:48:15 pm »
Y'all decided the moment it happened that it had to be "the jab." And brazen lies like this take the case:
And, apparently, commotio cordis responds well to defibrillation, which was unsuccessful in Hamlin’s case.
Defibrillation was effective and it saved his life.

Ghouls like this random Minnesota pastor with a Gab account WANT people to die because the only thing they care about is not being proven wrong. More commonly, they just lie.

The antivax BS is the most brazen, shallow lack of due diligence I have ever seen,  and I lived through 2020 and the myriad bad decisions that public health foisted upon us.

The only difference between these charlatans and Fauci is that Fauci collects a government paycheck and these guys don't.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2023, 08:24:01 pm »
Damar Hamlin has breathing tube removed, FaceTimes with Bills

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills safety Damar Hamlin had his breathing tube removed and has begun talking with his care team, family and his teammates.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35368372/damar-hamlin-collapses-field-bills-bengals-temporarily-suspended

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2023, 01:14:44 am »
Y'all decided the moment it happened that it had to be "the jab." And brazen lies like this take the case:  Defibrillation was effective and it saved his life.

Ghouls like this random Minnesota pastor with a Gab account WANT people to die because the only thing they care about is not being proven wrong. More commonly, they just lie.

The antivax BS is the most brazen, shallow lack of due diligence I have ever seen,  and I lived through 2020 and the myriad bad decisions that public health foisted upon us.

The only difference between these charlatans and Fauci is that Fauci collects a government paycheck and these guys don't.

Nice post.   Have you had the latest Jab? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2023, 04:05:17 pm »
Y'all decided the moment it happened that it had to be "the jab." And brazen lies like this take the case:  Defibrillation was effective and it saved his life.

Oh, bullshit. I'm not "antivax", in the sense that I have been vaccinated against Polio, Smallpox, and a bunch of other diseases--vaccines designed to and proven effective at keeping a person from contracting the disease they were made to fight.

The mRNA shots do not keep you from getting the disease.
The mRNA shots do not keep you from transmitting the disease.
The mRNA shots do not keep you from dying from the disease.

Had the word "vaccine" not been redefined by edict, the mRNA shots would simply not qualify.

As with all medical interventions/therapies/procedures/treatments, there are inherent risks.
That is why VAERS was established--to attempt to track some of those adverse reactions and effects. VAERS data indicate there are serious problems, at least compared with other vaccines.

Note that immediate reactions to the injections don't count, because the rules were gimmicked to not include people less than two weeks after receiving the injection as "vaccinated".

There has been a lot of playing fast and loose with classical medical definitions to even call these injections a "vaccine", and while some recipients will do just fine, the number of serious adverse reactions has proven to be extremely high.

You don't know it wasn't the shots that caused this problem, any more than I know it was, but overall, and not just in the US, there are problems being attributed to the behaviour of the spike proteins in the body after the injections. If you prefer to just dismiss that as "crackpot/antivax/conspiracy theory" be my guest, and attack the messengers who were censored from virtually every major media platform, many of whom have paid a significant price for being outspoken on the subject.

Keep in mind, over the past few years, the "conspiracy theorists" have a darned good batting average compared to the official narrative.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2023, 04:08:21 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2023, 04:38:04 pm »
 *****rollingeyes*****

They get paychecks from Youtube.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2023, 09:11:45 pm »

@jmyrlefuller:

Damar Hamlin Reveals Cause of His Cardiac Arrest: 'Leading Cause of Death in Youth Athletes'

https://people.com/sports/damar-hamlin-reveals-cause-near-fatal-cardiac-arrest-commotio-corodis/

During a press conference on Tuesday, Hamlin, 25, said he was diagnosed with commotio cordis and described the condition as "a direct blow at a specific point in your heartbeat that cause cardiac arrest, and five to seven seconds later, you fall out."

According to Dr. Gordon F. Tomaselli on behalf of the American Heart Association, commotio cordis is "a rare cardiac arrest immediately following a blow to the chest" that "induces a potentially lethal heart rhythm disturbance, or arrhythmia, called ventricular fibrillation."

Hamlin told reporters that commotio cordis is "the leading cause of death in youth athletes across all sports" and he'll be "personally taking a step" to combat that statistic and raise awareness.

What is commotio cordis, which NFL player Damar Hamlin says stopped his heart?

https://www.heart.org/en/news/2023/04/18/what-is-commotio-cordis-which-nfl-player-damar-hamlin-says-stopped-his-heart

Commotio cordis (pronounced ke-MO-she-o-KORD-is) comes from the Latin for "agitation of the heart." It was first described in the 1700s, but most of what is known about it has been learned since the 1990s.

Put simply, it's a rare cardiac arrest immediately following a blow to the chest. The impact induces a potentially lethal heart rhythm disturbance, or arrhythmia, called ventricular fibrillation, Tomaselli said.
How rare is it?

There's no way to know exactly how common commotio cordis events are, said Maron, who helped found the U.S. Commotio Cordis Registry in 1995. Reporting cases to the registry is voluntary. "But they are for sure very, very rare."

A scientific review just published last month in JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology identified only 334 cases dating back to 1980.

Who is most often affected?

In the recent scientific review, 94% of victims were male, and their average age was 19. A little less than two-thirds of the cases involved sports, and most of those involved a projectile such as a baseball or softball.
Commotio cordis has been caused by snowballs, sibling scuffles and falling off bikes. Children have died after being struck by toy bats, T-balls or plastic sleds.

So young people and athletes have been Dying Suddenly this way, that we know of, for some 3 centuries.

Conclusion Jumping is a dangerous sport too, albeit not at all life-threatening.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2023, 07:10:07 pm »
@jmyrlefuller:

Damar Hamlin Reveals Cause of His Cardiac Arrest: 'Leading Cause of Death in Youth Athletes'

https://people.com/sports/damar-hamlin-reveals-cause-near-fatal-cardiac-arrest-commotio-corodis/

What is commotio cordis, which NFL player Damar Hamlin says stopped his heart?

https://www.heart.org/en/news/2023/04/18/what-is-commotio-cordis-which-nfl-player-damar-hamlin-says-stopped-his-heart

So young people and athletes have been Dying Suddenly this way, that we know of, for some 3 centuries.

Conclusion Jumping is a dangerous sport too, albeit not at all life-threatening.
Good to see you back, by the way.

I had a friend of mine die from something very similar about 13 years ago now. It has happened, it does happen. Commotio cordis, cardiomyopathy ("enlarged heart"), and other congenital conditions that cause sudden, unexpected deaths have been known for centuries. But the usual suspects—who are usually hawking a supplement pack on their Substack—want it to be "the jab."

And lately I've noticed they've gone pretty quiet as of late. Now that most of the vax mandates are being quietly rescinded, the outrage isn't there to exploit it anymore.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2023, 07:37:11 pm »
Good to see you back, by the way.

I had a friend of mine die from something very similar about 13 years ago now. It has happened, it does happen. Commotio cordis, cardiomyopathy ("enlarged heart"), and other congenital conditions that cause sudden, unexpected deaths have been known for centuries. But the usual suspects—who are usually hawking a supplement pack on their Substack—want it to be "the jab."

And lately I've noticed they've gone pretty quiet as of late. Now that most of the vax mandates are being quietly rescinded, the outrage isn't there to exploit it anymore.

Well, if you need a booster dose of Died Suddenlyism I know a place where you could find it aplenty.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.