Author Topic: FBI Increases Reward to $500,000 for Information About Capitol Hill Pipe Bomb Suspect  (Read 2910 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

FBI Increases Reward to $500,000 for Information About Capitol Hill Pipe Bomb Suspect
By Mimi Nguyen Ly

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) on Jan. 4 announced that the reward for information about the suspect who allegedly planted pipe bombs near the headquarters of the Republican National Committee (RNC) and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) in Washington, D.C., has increased from $100,000 to $500,000.

The incident occurred two years ago. The suspect is alleged to have planted the pipe bombs on Jan. 5, 2021, between about 7:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. local time—the night before Jan. 6, when people breached the Capitol Building and briefly interrupted a joint session of Congress to certify the 2020 election.

One bomb was placed in an alley behind RNC headquarters, located at 310 First Street Southeast, while the other was placed near the DNC headquarters, located at 430 South Capitol Street Southeast #3.

“Two years into the investigation, identifying the perpetrator of this attempted attack remains a priority” for the FBI, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department, according to an announcement on the FBI’s website.

more
https://www.theepochtimes.com/fbi-increases-reward-to-500000-for-information-about-capitol-hill-pipe-bomb-suspect_4963485.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=ZeroHedge
January 5, 2023
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Check the roster of fib agents who were on duty that day.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He was carrying a FBI badge.

Let me know when and where I can pick up my money.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Check the roster of fib agents who were on duty that day.
One of the feebs who was coordinating with antifa, perhaps.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Jan 6 Pipe Bomber’s Mechanical Timer Detonates Fedsurrection Lie
August 15, 2022 (5mo ago)
https://www.revolver.news/2022/08/jan-6-pipe-bombers-mechanical-timer-detonates-fedsurrection-lie/

It’s been fully 19 months since the events of January 6, and the FBI’s explanation for the January 6 pipe bombs is in fundamental conflict with a growing body of widely available facts. Revolver has chronicled the chasm between the official story and the mounting inconsistencies ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am going to go out on a limb here,and say the likely recipient of this unheard of huge cash reward will be a close blood relative of the Feeb who set the bomb off.

Can you say "Hush money?"

Offline mountaineer

TheLastRefuge
@TheLastRefuge2
There is a CCTV video snapshot of the J6 fake pipe bomber using a cell phone walking down the street after 1am.  With the DC geolocation available, and tower triangulation possible, the reason the FBI doesn't id the bomber, is because the FBI doesn't want to id the bomber.
12:24 AM · Mar 15, 2023

Cruadin
@cruadin
The FBI has known who the “pipe bomber” was since about 15 minutes after they looked at the CCTV footage over TWO YEARS ago.
The “pipe bomb” was some sort of demented, malevolent insurance policy in case they couldn’t gin up any actual violence at the Capitol.
12:10 PM · Mar 15, 2023

Offline Kamaji

TheLastRefuge
@TheLastRefuge2
There is a CCTV video snapshot of the J6 fake pipe bomber using a cell phone walking down the street after 1am.  With the DC geolocation available, and tower triangulation possible, the reason the FBI doesn't id the bomber, is because the FBI doesn't want to id the bomber.
12:24 AM · Mar 15, 2023

Cruadin
@cruadin
The FBI has known who the “pipe bomber” was since about 15 minutes after they looked at the CCTV footage over TWO YEARS ago.
The “pipe bomb” was some sort of demented, malevolent insurance policy in case they couldn’t gin up any actual violence at the Capitol.
12:10 PM · Mar 15, 2023

Quite likely the case.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Yeah, I wouldn't trust the alphabet government to actually pay out that money if you handcuffed the bomber inside their gunpowder lab and spray painted big yellow arrows pointing to their lair. The alphabet soup would first see which side of the equation the perp was and if leftist, they would hush it up and lock you up for some made up charge.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I have little doubt they already know.

This is just more theater.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The "bomber" as they claim was FBI. What they are saying with this is, "Catch me if you can."
They know who the 'bomber' was, because it is them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

The "bomber" as they claim was FBI. What they are saying with this is, "Catch me if you can."
They know who the 'bomber' was, because it is them.
You'd think they would have built something that didn't look like a Middle School Science Fair project.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I have little doubt they already know.

This is just more theater.

:bingo:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The FBI publishes this nonsense not because they want to know 'who is the so called bomber'. (who never bombed anything)
The FBI do not want to know. They just want to know if YOU KNOW.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The FBI publishes this nonsense not because they want to know 'who is the so called bomber'. (who never bombed anything)
The FBI do not want to know. They just want to know if YOU KNOW.

@240B

I suspect you are right about this. The Feebs are nothing more than hired goons paid to protect their political masters.

I have more respect for street criminals than I do them.

Offline mountaineer

@amuse
@amuse
SHOCK: FBI whistleblower admits the J6 pipebombs found at the RNC & DNC were harmless props. The FBI tracked the purchaser who was different than the planter via credit card but inexplicably dropped the investigation. Was it a false flag operation?
JUST IN: FBI Misled Americans On January 6 ‘Pipe Bombs’ Planted At RNC And DNC, Ex-Agent Says
By Chris
May 12, 2023  Updated:May 12, 2023

A former FBI agent, Kyle Seraphin, has come forward with crucial information regarding the pipe bombs discovered near the Republican National Committee (RNC) and Democratic National Committee (DNC) buildings a day before the January 6th, 2021, Capitol riot. According to a report by the Washington Times, Seraphin, who worked on the case, claims the devices were inoperable and posed no real threat.

His testimony notably contradicts the official statement from the FBI regarding the devices, which claimed that the pipe bombs were functional.

During an interview, Seraphin disclosed that technicians from the Joint Program Office for Countering IEDs confirmed to him that the devices lacked the necessary assembly to function as genuine bombs. “The devices were primitive and had all the components you would have for a bomb, but they weren’t assembled like a real bomb,” he stated. “They would have never gone off. There was no chance they could have actually detonated. So they were inert devices. They just looked good.” ...
Trending Politics

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@amuse
The FBI tracked the purchaser who was different than the planter via credit card but inexplicably dropped the investigation.

@mountaineer

Which means they were bought by someone in the FBI or some other gooberment agency,and it  would have been embarrassing to arrest  them.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

@amuse
@amuse
SHOCK: FBI whistleblower admits the J6 pipebombs found at the RNC & DNC were harmless props. The FBI tracked the purchaser who was different than the planter via credit card but inexplicably dropped the investigation. Was it a false flag operation?Trending Politics
Looked good? To whom? They looked like they'd been cobbled together in a 7th grade shop class while the teacher wasn't looking.  Some crazy guy in a cabin in Montana put together better devices, a couple of Chechen immigrants made a bomb out of a pressure cooker, Even the Blind Sheikh bombed the WTC in '93 (after the FBI guy taught them how to make a bomb), so they could have at least made a credible device instead of a '60s 'B' movie prop (the timers went digital after that).  All over the middle east, people are tying detonators to cell phones and electronic timers, but some alleged 'domestic terrorist' couldn't do better than that hot mess?

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Looked good? To whom? They looked like they'd been cobbled together in a 7th grade shop class while the teacher wasn't looking.  Some crazy guy in a cabin in Montana put together better devices, a couple of Chechen immigrants made a bomb out of a pressure cooker, Even the Blind Sheikh bombed the WTC in '93 (after the FBI guy taught them how to make a bomb), so they could have at least made a credible device instead of a '60s 'B' movie prop (the timers went digital after that).  All over the middle east, people are tying detonators to cell phones and electronic timers, but some alleged 'domestic terrorist' couldn't do better than that hot mess?

@Smokin Joe

Excellent post/points!

Offline mountaineer

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am unsure  as to the potential bombers name,but his initials are "FBI" according to his t-shirt and ID.

Offline Smokin Joe

Half a million for someone who can't make a workable pipe bomb?

Gee, Wally! I kinda wonder what they'd give for somebody who can't rob a bank?

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Bernard
@ClastonB
“The notion that the Secret Service, the most elite protection detail in the world, swept the DNC building and managed to miss the pipe bomb is impossible to believe—either that or what transpired was such an act of such gross negligence that it is tantamount to deliberate malfeasance. Indeed, as the Google Earth satellite photo reveals, the pipe bomb was mere feet from both the entry and exit doors, as well as the parking garage, where the Secret Service claims it conducted a sweep.”

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1663237946273861632

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Bernard
@ClastonB
“The notion that the Secret Service, the most elite protection detail in the world, swept the DNC building and managed to miss the pipe bomb is impossible to believe—either that or what transpired was such an act of such gross negligence that it is tantamount to deliberate malfeasance. Indeed, as the Google Earth satellite photo reveals, the pipe bomb was mere feet from both the entry and exit doors, as well as the parking garage, where the Secret Service claims it conducted a sweep.”

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1663237946273861632

@mountaineer

The ONLY rational answer MUST be that the Feebs are the ones who planted it.

After all,it ain't like pipe bombs are complex and hard to make,and it defies all rational throught to think that someone would risk getting caught with a fake pipe bomb when the prison sentence would be the same if they were caught with a  "live" pipe bomb.

On top of that we are supposed to believe the Feebs actually searched that area and didn't spot it?