Author Topic: FBI Increases Reward to $500,000 for Information About Capitol Hill Pipe Bomb Suspect  (Read 3077 times)

Online mountaineer

UPDATE 2024

FBI Washington Field
@FBIWFO
$500,000 Reward Remains in Effect for Information About Capitol Hill Pipe Bomber https://ow.ly/yQiu50QnXOr
@ATFWashington
 @DCPoliceDept

4:15 PM · Jan 4, 2024

:whistle:

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Have they compared any  fingerprints left on the  bombs  to those of former and current  FEEBS?

Do I get any of the reward money for asking this?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

Have they compared any  fingerprints left on the  bombs  to those of former and current  FEEBS?

Do I get any of the reward money for asking this?

Start with these guys.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

I may know a muppet of interest ...

« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 05:07:58 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Did they do any cell phone geotracing like they have done with oodles of others near the Capitol on 1/6?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Jan 17, 2024
REVEALED: A plainclothes Capitol Police officer discovered the DNC pipe bomb
A Secret Service SUV was parked only about 15-20 feet away from the alleged bomb's location.
Darian Douraghy
The Post Millennial
The individual who spotted the pipe bomb placed at the Democratic National Committee headquarters in Washington, DC, and discovered on Jan. 6, 2021, was a plainclothes Capitol Police officer, a new report has revealed.

Numerous congressional staffers who are familiar with the probe told Blaze Media that after months of the FBI stonewalling inquiries of various congressional committees, they now know who that person is after they were previously only identified as a “passerby.”

This recently unknown person was seen casually walking to a DC Metropolitan Police vehicle parked in the DNC’s parking ramp driveway near South Capitol St. at 1:05 pm on Jan. 6 to reportedly tell other law enforcement that he had found what seemed to be a pipe bomb.

He is seen sporting dark clothes and a backpack in leaked footage, initially conversing with an officer on the driver’s side of the patrol car. He then casually strolls around to the car’s passenger side window, where he talks a bit more.

The plainclothes officer then slowly walks over to a black Secret Service SUV in order to speak with the vehicle's occupants. The SUV was notably stopped only about 15-20 feet away from where the alleged bomb was placed.

Another discovery is that this exact vehicle was part of a motorcade that took Vice President-elect Kamala Harris to the DNC building only about 90 minutes earlier. This revelation was not unveiled for a full year.

EHX
@AirKills
No wonder why they never wanted to reveal this, because he was in plain clothes, helping instigating J6
5:34 PM · Jan 17, 2024

Online mountaineer

Steve Baker - TPC
@TPC4USA
💥Boom Chicka Boom💥 THREAD:

An unnamed @CapitolPolice source, who I’ve been working with for more than a year, just sent me this private message following his review of the latest on the J6 pipe bombs from @theblaze and @DarrenJBeattie with @RevolverNewsUSA:
11:27 AM · Jan 18, 2024

“EVERY SINGLE 10-100 (suspicious package) I’ve responded to or declared, I never saw my coworkers disregard their/other’s safety as I saw in that video. It’s really weird seeing everyone’s calm response to a possible pipe bomb right next to them, especially knowing the future VP is there.”

Original thread about how a plainclothes Capitol Police officer "found" the bomb:

https://twitter.com/TPC4USA/status/1747694514997784707

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Steve Baker - TPC
@TPC4USA
💥Boom Chicka Boom💥 THREAD:

An unnamed @CapitolPolice source, who I’ve been working with for more than a year, just sent me this private message following his review of the latest on the J6 pipe bombs from @theblaze and @DarrenJBeattie with @RevolverNewsUSA:
11:27 AM · Jan 18, 2024

“EVERY SINGLE 10-100 (suspicious package) I’ve responded to or declared, I never saw my coworkers disregard their/other’s safety as I saw in that video. It’s really weird seeing everyone’s calm response to a possible pipe bomb right next to them, especially knowing the future VP is there.”

Original thread about how a plainclothes Capitol Police officer "found" the bomb:

https://twitter.com/TPC4USA/status/1747694514997784707

@mountaineer

I dunno about you,but about the only  thing that could make me comfortable sitting next to a bomb would be to know for a fact that it wasn't armed.

Seems to ME like there was only one person there that could have known that for a fact.

Online mountaineer

... Let’s explain and digest the most important details depicted in the video above.

At 1:05:27, a man with a backpack walks into view in the bottom right corner of the screen and proceeds to chat with officers on the driver’s side of a Metro PD SUV. The black SUV is a Secret Service vehicle protecting then-Vice President-Elect Kamala Harris, who was in the DNC building at the time (more on that later). The Metro PD vehicle was present as part of the Secret Service protection detail, as related to us by a high-level source. After some time, it appears that the backpack man is walking away from the driver’s seat window of the Metro PD vehicle, only to walk around to the passenger seat window and continue speaking with the Metro officers.

Then, at 1:06:10, the man with the backpack walks over to the black Secret Service SUV. He chats for about 20 seconds and then walks back up the sidewalk, back past the benches where the pipe bomb was placed, and out of view. Then, at 1:07:29, a metro officer gets out of the Metro PD car. This is over a minute after the backpack gentleman left the frame and over two minutes after the backpack gentleman first approached the metro PD car.

What is more remarkable than the fact that it took the Metro and Secret Service over two minutes to even bother getting out of their cars after being informed of a pipe bomb in the neighborhood is the astonishingly casual approach taken by these authorities in the minutes after the man with a backpack walks out of view of the camera. Reader, take a look if you would at the video from 1:07:27 to around 1:09:05 and note how casual and unperturbed both the Metro officers and Secret Service officers are, and ask yourself whether this is how you’d imagine the Secret Service would normally respond to a discovery of a bomb right outside the building housing their protectee, in this case vice president-elect Kamala Harris. Even if we assume that somehow the Secret Service and Metropolitan Police Department are wholly uninterested in the safety of their protectee, you would think they would at least get out of the vicinity for reasons of self-preservation. Quite the opposite—all of these officers are supremely comfortable standing and walking within spitting distance of the pipe bomb.

Then, at around 1:09:12, the security camera in question turns to the park benches and zooms into the location where the pipe bomb is present. This means that by this time, the man with a backpack’s information had reached whoever was manning the Capitol Police security camera at the time. Below is a screenshot depicting that timestamp.
Read entire story: https://revolver.news/2024/01/secret-service-foreknowledge-or-criminal-negligence-damning-new-evidence-surfaces-fbi-january-6-pipe-bomb-story/

Online mountaineer

A bomb nearly killed Vice President Harris on January 6, 2021, said the FBI. But now the former FBI official who oversaw the investigation said it couldn't have. In fact, the "bomb" appears to have been a hoax created by and covered up by the FBI and the Secret Service.

https://twitter.com/shellenberger/status/1748705753760715155

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
A bomb nearly killed Vice President Harris on January 6, 2021, said the FBI. But now the former FBI official who oversaw the investigation said it couldn't have. In fact, the "bomb" appears to have been a hoax created by and covered up by the FBI and the Secret Service.

https://twitter.com/shellenberger/status/1748705753760715155

@mountaineer

I assume he is now retired,and his retirement benefits are safe from seizure?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dan Bongino uncovers more mystery surrounding the J6 “attempted assassination” of Kamala Harris…

January 25, 2024 (a day ago)

Did you hear about the assassination attempt on the first female Vice President of the United States, Kamala Harris? It all went down on the evening of January 5th, involving the so-called “pipe bomber,” who was targeting her with an explosive device placed at the DNC headquarters in Washington, DC. Surprisingly, this didn’t make major news. It’s curious, right? An assassination attempt on the VP would normally dominate the headlines, yet it didn’t this time. The reasons remain unclear but somehow feel blatantly obvious. There wasn’t even a single “breaking news” alert from the regime-controlled propaganda media. So, what gives? It’s almost as if the media and officials are covering up the fact that Kamala was nearly assassinated. After all, we know Kamala herself covered up the fact that she was at the DNC in the first place. Why?

Kudos to Darren Beattie from Revolver for diving deep into this so-called “assassination coverup.” He just dropped a knockout piece on the “pipe bomber” that blasts away the FBI and media’s narrative—and yes, that pun’s intended. Revolver’s piece is making huge waves online.

more
https://revolver.news/2024/01/dan-bongino-uncovers-more-mystery-surrounding-the-j6-attempted-assassination-of-kamala-harris/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

They know who the bomber is.

FBI Tied January 6 Pipe Bomber To Metro Card Of Ex-Gov Official, But Blocked Interview Of Him, Former Agent Says

Luke Rosiak  •  Jan 29, 2024

A former FBI agent said that the Bureau quickly believed that it tied the person who planted pipe bombs at the Democrat National Committee and the Republican National Committee to a particular Metro fare card and license plate, but did not allow him to interview the person of interest and pulled his team off of the lead.

The allegation raises more questions about the pipe bombs, which were by far the most violent aspect of the January 6 protests, but which Democrats and authorities have seldom mentioned since.

Kyle Seraphin, who led FBI surveillance teams, told The Daily Wire that shortly after January 6, a counterintelligence team met him at a firehouse in Falls Church, Virginia to brief him on his next surveillance target: They had used security footage to follow the person into a Metro station after he planted the bombs, and identified the fare card that was used.

That fare card then allowed them to determine that the person got off at a Metro stop in Northern Virginia, where surveillance footage showed the person entering a car. Both the car and the fare card were in the name of the same person — a retired Air Force chief master sergeant who was now working as a contractor with a security clearance, they said.

Seraphin and his team were assigned to stake out the person’s row house for days, but the FBI blocked his request to interview the person, he said. Then they were called off the target completely and told to pore through low-priority leads about minor January 6 participants, he said.

“Allegedly someone threw bombs around the Capitol which could have killed congressmen or a busload of nuns or anything, and the answer is you can’t follow this guy around — you have to go to headquarters and read ‘leads’ where someone said ‘I might’ve went to high school with some guy that was standing around the Capitol?’” Seraphin told The Daily Wire.  .  .  .

https://www.dailywire.com/news/fbi-tied-january-6-pipe-bomber-to-metro-card-of-ex-gov-official-but-blocked-interview-of-him-former-agent-says
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Just when you think the deflection can't get any cheesier.
The Republic is lost.

Online Hoodat

We should all start calling the FBI to claim the reward.  Shut their switchboard down.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

"The J6 'Pipe Bomber' is a government contractor with a background in Explosive Ordnance Disposal."

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1752783816760996038

Online mountaineer

A former Capitol Police officer who was head of security at the RNC and examined the Jan. 6 "pipe bomb" there said the official story "makes no sense" and that the bomb looked like the "quintessential" IED that law enforcement make for training purposes.
Story at Daily Wire