Author Topic: Hillary Clinton to Become Professor at Columbia University  (Read 918 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton to Become Professor at Columbia University
« on: January 05, 2023, 11:46:23 pm »
Hillary Clinton to Become Professor at Columbia University
Madeline Leesman

|  January 05, 2023 3:45 PM

Former secretary of state and two-time failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton will join the Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs as a professor, the school announced Thursday. 

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaSIPA/status/1611035861629693952

Columbia President Lee Bollinger shared the news on Thursday, explaining that Clinton will join the school with a joint appointment at Columbia World Projects, which “mobilizes the university's researchers and scholars to work with governments, organizations, businesses and communities to tackle global challenges,” its website states.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/madelineleesman/2023/01/05/hillary-clinton-columbia-uni-n2617946
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Hillary Clinton to Become Professor at Columbia University
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 12:20:03 am »
How would the class function with all the security she requires?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2023, 12:22:39 am »

You think she will actually appear in any lecture hall ever?  I have a bridge you need to look at @DCPatriot
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2023, 12:41:21 am »
Larceny 101....

Suicide Prevention 215...

Cyber Security 103...

and

Evidence Handling 435 (graduate level course)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2023, 12:53:09 am »

@DCPatriot

Relax. She is not going to be teaching very many classes. She is there to peddle influence and launder money through donations to the University.

There was another failed female pol that was given a similar deal at another Ivy League University that had an office and a secretary,but only taught maybe one class a year. Can't remember her name or the U name at the moment,but I am sure someone will know who and where I am writing about.

The school will get donations to fund her classes and speaches,and both will get a cut. Money laundering 101 SHOULD be the name of her classes because that is the only work she has ever done.

I wonder if Bubba will show up on occasion to pull in more cash?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2023, 12:55:28 am »
Her 1st teaching course be "How Fellatio can't always get what you want. If your lips aren't into it"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2023, 02:50:25 am »
Columbia has been  known for generations as a haven for communists. Nothing new.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2023, 01:11:45 am »
Columbia is the school that matriculated Barrack Obama, and not one student that attended remembers him. 

The politician you are trying to remember is Sen Elizabeth Warren who taught one class at Harvard and received $435,000 in compensation. 

These schools get away with a lot of crap, including paying off corrupt politicians in the wide open, overt as hell!!!

Only class I can see Clinton teaching is how to eliminate your enemies and nothing rubs off on you.

Right now in the news is a man that murdered four co-eds at Idaho State University.  Clinton and her co-conspirator have killed how many, 100 perhaps, without so much as anyone even looking their way.  My favorite execution by them is their attorney.  Vince Foster, found in a park I believe with two bullets fired in the back of his head with the gun laying 12 feet from the body declared a suicide.  Of course.  Now that was a neat trick.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2023, 07:17:22 pm »
J Michael Waller
@JMichaelWaller
Hillary's Herbert Marcuse Chair of Critical Theory, or whatever her Columbia University professorship is called, is funded by the ChiComs.
Hillary Clinton’s College Gig Funded by Chinese Oligarchs
The China Project was accused by a whistleblower of being a front for the Communist regime.
January 9, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield
Front Page Magazine

Hillary Rodham Clinton, after a lifetime of struggling to find a steady job to support her family , has finally landed a position with Columbia University.

The former first lady and two-time presidential loser will become a “professor of practice” at  Columbia’s School of International and Public Affairs and a “presidential fellow” at Columbia World Projects. Considering Hillary’s “practice”, the university will likely be locking the cash drawer and securing any valuable art that might perchance fall into her pantsuit pockets.

“I have had the great pleasure of knowing Hillary personally for three decades,” President Lee C. Bolling, who holds the job title that she was denied, announced. He gushed over “her extraordinary talents and capacities together with her singular life experiences”.

Bollinger had previously introduced Iranian leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad during his Columbia appearance so he has some experience serving as the opening act for political sociopaths.

The new job is good news for Hillary, who will finally be able to provide for her daughter, Chelsea, still trying to make ends meet while being married to a poor hedge fund executive, and won’t have to humiliate herself by trading cash to foreigners for access to our political system. ...

Columbia World Projects is funded by a diverse variety of donors like Abdulrahman R. Al-Rashed.  ... Mikati Foundation. This appears to be Najib Mikati and Taha Mikati: two Lebanese billionaire brothers, one of whom is the Hezbollah-backed prime minister of Lebanon. ... George Jiang. While there are a number of men by that name, the only one who appears to have the sizable assets is the man behind the Golden China Fund. His firm, Greenwoods Asset Management, is based out of China. ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2023, 12:57:00 pm »
Are you F$%KING serious?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline BellyAche

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2023, 02:18:27 am »
As someone here already mentioned in some way, I doubt very much that many students will clap eyes on her. It's a "gift professorship" with little or no work involved. He will probably get a nice wood paneled office regardless. So she finally landed somewhere.... Go Lions??
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2023, 02:32:42 am »
Harvard's Kennedy School of Government (aka, Camelot High) and Tufts' Fletcher School of Diplomacy must be bummed about missing out on such a marquee get.

Looks like they'll be stuck with John Kerry.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright