Author Topic: 2022 Global Wide Hurricane Season Ends with Weakest Storm Levels of the Last 42 Years  (Read 129 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
2022 Global Wide Hurricane Season Ends with Weakest Storm Levels of the Last 42 Years
1 hour ago Guest Blogger 3 Comments
Guest essay by Larry Hamlin

After nearly 4 decades of Democrat driven flawed and failed politically contrived climate alarmist propaganda claims of worsening global climate impacts NOAA’s measured worldwide hurricane season science data for all year 2022 tropical storms shows that global wide storms were at their lowest strength levels in the last 42 years (since 1981) as shown by the ACE (Accumulated Cyclone Energy reflecting the combined frequency, intensity and duration of all storms) data below from Colorado State University’s Department of Atmospheric Science which tracks NOAA’s National Hurricane Center tropical storm data.

The year 2022 global wide ACE data outcome is about 29% lower than the average over the 30 year-long (1991 through 2020) climatology period tracked by Colorado State University’s Tropical Meteorology Project data base.

This decades long measured global wide tropical storm declining strength data trend outcome contradicts the data deficient and unsupported climate alarmist claims that tropical storms and hurricanes are growing ever stronger because of “climate change” that is falsely hyped by both the climate alarmist propaganda media and their Democrat political leaders.   

Additionally, NOAA’s science measured tropical storm data through year 2022 clearly demonstrates that global hurricanes are not trending stronger in numbers, duration or intensity in the Northern Hemisphere Oceans, Southern Hemisphere Oceans and North Atlantic Ocean (as shown by ACE data graphs for these ocean regions below) despite the alarmist media concealment of this science data from public view.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/01/05/2022-global-wide-hurricane-season-ends-with-weakest-storm-levels-of-the-last-42-years/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson