State Chapters > Arizona

4,849 Uncounted Provisional Ballots Remain In Maricopa County Where Over 50% Of Polling Locations Ex

(1/1)

Free Vulcan:
4,849 Uncounted Provisional Ballots Remain In Maricopa County Where Over 50% Of Polling Locations Experienced Printer And Tabulator Failures

Abe Hamadeh is raising concerns about nearly 5,000 uncounted provisional ballots in Maricopa County after a recount of ballots in Pinal County discovered hundreds of new votes for Abe Hamadeh.

Abe’s race against radical leftist Kris Mayes was initially called by just 511 out of over 2.5 million votes. However, as The Gateway Pundit reported, a miscount of votes in Pinal County discovered hundreds of new votes for Hamadeh.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/4849-uncounted-provisional-ballots-remain-maricopa-county-50-polling-locations-experienced-printer-tabulator-failures/

HikerGuy83:
Didn't they explain why they were not counted ?

1. The voter was not registered to vote (2,556)

2. The voter registered after the deadline provided for in law (1,942)

3. The voter didn’t provide enough information to validate eligibility (57)

4. The voter’s early ballot was counted, so the provisional ballot was not counted (65)

5. The voter didn’t provide sufficient ID by the deadline provided for in law (229)”

They then go onto say:

"These explanations are not enough."

To which I ask.....

Why not ?

What does the Gateway Pundit want ?

I am all for more examinations is someone can show it is needed.  The Gateway Pundit didn't do that.

They also say:

"A full analysis of these ballots and ballot printer failures must be allowed by Abe Hamadeh and Kari Lake."

By whom and against what criteria.

This article is really not very good with information.

HikerGuy83:
Just like I don't like it when the AZ Republic says

"Election Denier, Kari Lake" instead of just "Kari Lake".

I don't like it when a rightwing source says "radical leftist Kris Mayes". 

Why can't we be allowed to decide who is what.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on January 05, 2023, 12:59:14 am ---Just like I don't like it when the AZ Republic says

"Election Denier, Kari Lake" instead of just "Kari Lake".

I don't like it when a rightwing source says "radical leftist Kris Mayes". 

It's not better.

Both are wrong to do this.

--- End quote ---
No disagreement, here, but pejorative language has been the norm in the press for well over a decade. Even "vaccine denier" and "Climate Denier" have intended negative connotations, right along with "misinformation" and "conspiracy theory".

It's their stock in trade. Besides, I really wonder if, like "gun violence", the terms are ever separated even mentally by the people who write that dreck.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on January 05, 2023, 01:02:03 am ---No disagreement, here, but pejorative language has been the norm in the press for well over a decade. Even "vaccine denier" and "Climate Denier" have intended negative connotations, right along with "misinformation" and "conspiracy theory".

It's their stock in trade. Besides, I really wonder if, like "gun violence", the terms are ever separated even mentally by the people who write that dreck.

--- End quote ---

And it's not like we need  trust in the public arena.  After all, calling people Repuglicans or Demorats doesn't irritate people or create any bad feelings.

I get that some on the left think those on the right are neanderthals and that some of the right feel the left are all lovers of Marx.

I have friends (I realize that is heresy to some) who are democrats.  We discuss....we don't argue.  They are good people.  They love their families and want what is best for them.

Shame on them.....we have to use terms like extremist, leftist, idiot, election denier or whatever to make sure that those we oppose are scum and villany.

It's tiresome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version