Author Topic: Florida Keys overwhelmed by boatloads of migrants: 'A mass migration crisis'  (Read 136 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
FOX NEWS FLASH Published January 4, 2023 9:18am EST

Florida Keys overwhelmed by boatloads of migrants: 'A mass migration crisis'

Dry Tortugas National Park closed after about 300 migrants arrive on boats

By Elizabeth Heckman | Fox News

Border crisis overwhelming Florida Keys: 'Mass migration crisis'

Monroe County, Florida Sheriff Rick Ramsay on the Florida Keys feeling overwhelmed after boats of migrants arrive

A rural Florida sheriff said Wednesday there is a "mass migration crisis" in his county as boats full of migrants arrive to the Florida Keys.

Monroe County Sheriff Rick Ramsay joined "Fox & Friends" to discuss local officials feeling overwhelmed with the influx of migrants.

"I'm having to pull resources all day long to respond to landings. We're diverting police, fire rescue, and we're dealing with just a mass migration for us. For a rural county, we consider this a mass migration," said Ramsay.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/florida-keys-overwhelmed-boatloads-migrants-mass-migration-crisis
« Last Edit: January 04, 2023, 04:12:27 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... "Now boarding, Air DeSantis Flight to Nantucket, Massachusetts, via Chappaqua, New York"
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright