Author Topic: How Planetary And Solar Oscillations Affect Earth’s Temperature Cycles  (Read 122 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY ANTERO OILILA, PH.D., GUEST POST ON JAN 4, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

How Planetary And Solar Oscillations Affect Earth’s Temperature Cycles

solar earthThe mechanism and even the existence of the Atlantic Multidecadal Oscillation (AMO) have remained under debate among climate researchers, and the same applies to general temperature oscillations of a 60- to 90-year period.

The recently published study of Ollila and Timonen has found that these oscillations are real and they are related to 60- and 88-year periodicities originating from the planetary and solar activity oscillations.

These oscillations can be observed in the Atlantic Multidecadal Oscillation (AMO), the Pacific Multidecadal Oscillation (PMO), and actually in the global surface temperature (GST). The similarities between the GST, AMO, PMO, and AHR (Astronomical Harmonic Resonances) are obvious in Fig. 1.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/how-planetary-and-solar-oscillations-affect-earths-temperature-cycles/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson