Author Topic: Ex-Marine pilot who renounced US citizenship faces arms control charges  (Read 81 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Ex-Marine pilot who renounced US citizenship faces arms control charges
Story by Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com and Reuters • Yesterday 4:53 PM

Aformer US Marine who renounced his American citizenship faces extradition from Australia to face federal charges that he illegally trained Chinese military pilots to land on aircraft carriers.

Daniel Edmund Duggan, 54, who was arrested in Australia in October and remains in custody, is accused of money laundering and breaking US arms control laws, according to a 2017 federal indictment unsealed last month.

Last week, the Australian Attorney-General's Department said it had approved a request from US authorities to extradite Duggan to face charges in the District of Columbia.

However, Duggan's attorney has previously indicated he plans to fight extradition, and the matter will come before an Australian judge next week.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ex-marine-pilot-who-renounced-us-citizenship-faces-arms-control-charges/ar-AA15Wp3z?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=012bede33b5946648cd85ebf5d04cf32
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson