Author Topic: Explosive Increase in Cardiac Symptoms after Second Injection  (Read 349 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
Explosive Increase in Cardiac Symptoms after Second Injection
« on: January 09, 2023, 11:13:04 pm »
Explosive Increase in Cardiac Symptoms after Second Injection.

Adolescent COVID-19 Vaccination Results in Cardiotoxicity and ECG Changes Prompting Concern.

I have said on national TV throughout the COVID-19 vaccine campaign that no young person should receive a shot because the risks far outweigh the benefits.

Chiu et al published a report where both cardiac symptoms and ECG changes were recorded after the first and second injections.

The results are alarming. After the second injection of mRNA 17.1% of students reported cardiovascular symptoms.

#vaccines  #injuries  #deaths  #casestudies  #faucifiles

https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/explosive-increase-in-cardiac-symptoms 
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Explosive Increase in Cardiac Symptoms after Second Injection
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2023, 12:52:18 pm »
Before anyone starts dissing this because of McCullough, note this link at the NIH library for the study being cited. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9813456/

It is peer-reviewed research, so don't go dismissing it because of who brought it to people's attention.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2023, 01:15:58 am »
Before anyone starts dissing this because of McCullough, note this link at the NIH library for the study being cited. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9813456/

It is peer-reviewed research, so don't go dismissing it because of who brought it to people's attention.

Thank You. Far to many ignorant People diss the Man with out reading all of His Articles. Usually These Types are the Rino's and closet Democrats.
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2023, 12:12:43 pm »
Thank You. Far to many ignorant People diss the Man with out reading all of His Articles. Usually These Types are the Rino's and closet Democrats.
Almost every article has its roots in research of some kind.

I prefer to follow the trail back to the research itself.

That enabled me to see where 'journalists' were quoting conclusions without examining the studies, like those which claimed Hydroxychloroquine was no good, but didn't administer the critical zinc supplementation, seldom administered the macrolide antibiotic, and never administered the regimen at the onset of symptoms, but waited until patients were hospitalized or used study subjects in extended care facilities (likely deficient in zinc because of the 'healthy' diet that emphasizes chicken and fish over red meat). In short, the studies were designed to produce a specific result, that being that Hydroxychloroquine didn't help. 
Alone, and in the later stages, results were far less spectacular than when the entire three part regimen was administered at the onset of symptoms, as would be expected with a regimen strategically targeting viral replication. But that went unmentioned.
Another 'study' in Brazil had patients taking four times the LD50 of Chloroquine, and was halted because the patients were dying. (Of course they were, they'd been poisoned). But all that hit the media was that the study had to be halted because patients were dying...not that they'd been OD'd.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis