Author Topic: Colorado gov planning to send migrants to New York City, Mayor Adams  (Read 165 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NEW YORK CITY Published January 3, 2023 12:54pm ESTms says

Colorado gov planning to send migrants to New York City, Mayor Adams
Adams says New York City has received over 30,000 migrants
By Adam Shaw | Fox News

Fox News White House correspondent Peter Doocy has the latest as White House blasts Gov. Abbott over busing migrants in cold on 'Special Report.'

Colorado Gov. Jared Polis is planning to send migrants to cities including New York City, according to NYC Mayor Eric Adams, who says he was notified of the plan on Monday evening.

"We were notified yesterday that the governor of Colorado is now stating that they are going to be sending migrants to places like New York and Chicago," Adams said in an interview with WABC’s "Sid & Friends in the Morning."

Polis’ office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/colorado-gov-planning-send-migrants-new-york-city-mayor-says
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 06:22:41 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Colorado gov planning to send migrants to New York City, Mayor Adams
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2023, 06:27:57 pm »
I hope Adams isn't complaining.  Democrats are always carping about equity and were it not for the generosity of states like Texas, Florida, and Colorado, NY wouldn't be equitable with its fair share of illegals.  They should be praising the thoughtfulness of those states. :amen:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2023, 06:32:16 pm »
Just sharing the wealth of diversity and inclusion for equity....

The DIE plan.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2023, 06:33:08 pm »
Hilarious. Polis bucks the Rat imperial leadership sometimes. What are they going to say now?
The Republic is lost.