Author Topic: Japan Launches Official Investigation Into Millions of COVID Vaccine Deaths  (Read 1523 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
News Punch by Sean Adl-Tabatabai  January 2, 2023

Japan has launched an official investigation into the unprecedented numbers of people dying after receiving the Covid-19 vaccination.

According to reports, Japanese researchers have been instructed to investgate the mechanisms by which experimental mRNA jabs could be causing deaths and severe adverse reactions.

Hiroshima University School of Medicine Prof. Masataka Nagao highlighted how the bodies of vaccinated persons he performed autopsies on were abnormally warm, with upwards of 100 degree F body temperatures.

“The first concern was that the body temperatures of the corpses were very high when the police performed the autopsy,” Nagao declared.

“The body temperatures were unusually high, such as 33 or 34 degrees celsius (91-93ºF).”

Infowars.com reports: In other bodies, Nagao says “temperatures were very high at the time of death. Their body temperatures were above the normal temperature, more like over 40 degrees celsius (104ºF).”

Graphing the data, Nagao’s research team found there were significant changes to the genetic makeup of vaccinated autopsied patients’ immune systems.

The research has led Nagao to conclude the vaccine causes immune system abnormalities that prompt inflammation throughout the body, which is likely the cause of the high body temperatures at the time of autopsy.

“Based on the data and the circumstances alone, it is not possible to conclude that the vaccine was the cause of the deaths,” Prof. Nagao said, adding, “However, it is impossible to say that the vaccine was not the cause. We can only say that it is doubtful, but we believe that vaccination was sufficiently related to the immune abnormalities.”

More: https://newspunch.com/japan-launches-official-investigation-into-millions-of-covid-vaccine-deaths/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Is there any other source for this story, because everything I see labels NewsPunch as a fake news site.

Offline LadyLiberty

“The first concern was that the body temperatures of the corpses were very high when the police performed the autopsy,” Nagao declared.

“The body temperatures were unusually high, such as 33 or 34 degrees celsius (91-93ºF).”

I can't see someone's body temp being that high after they die. I was with my Mom when she died, and body gets cold VERY quickly. I kissed her on the forehead within 2 minutes of her passing and she was ice cold. There is simply no remaining functioning to produce body heat, and the time between death and autopsy is hours to days.

And in Japan autopsies are done by the police? That does not sound right.

Offline Kamaji

Sounds like a fake story.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
https://www.scienceopen.com/document_file/d7b0f5fc-d533-44f2-9339-5340428cfa69/PubMedCentral/d7b0f5fc-d533-44f2-9339-5340428cfa69.pdf

Four cases of cytokine storm after COVID-19 vaccination:

Case report

Kazuhiro Murata 1,2†, Naoki Nakao 2†, Naoki Ishiuchi 1, Takafumi Fukui 3, Narutaka Katsuya 1 , Wataru Fukumoto 1 , Hiroko Oka 1 , Naotaka Yoshikawa 2, Takafumi Nagao 2,
Akira Namera 1,2 , Naoya Kakimoto 1,4, Naohide Oue 1,3, Kazuo Awai 1,5 , Kanji Yoshimoto 2,6 and Masataka Nagao 1,2*

1 Center for Cause of Death Investigation Research Graduate School of Biomedical and Health Sciences, Hiroshima University, Hiroshima, Japan, 2 Department of Forensic Medicine, Graduate School of Biomedical and Health Sciences, Hiroshima University, Hiroshima, Japan, 3 Department of Molecular Pathology, Graduate School of Biomedical and Health Sciences, Hiroshima University, Hiroshima, Japan, 4 Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, Graduate School of Biomedical and Health Sciences, Hiroshima University, Hiroshima, Japan, 5 Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Graduate School of Biomedical and Health Sciences, Hiroshima University, Hiroshima, Japan, 6 Department of Food Sciences and Biotechnology, Graduate School of Science and Technology, Hiroshima Institute of Technology, Hiroshima, Japan

Case profiles

The profiles of four cases who died at home after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine are summarized in Table 1. Three cases received two doses of the Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, tozinameran, and one case received two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, elasomeran. The time from receipt of the second dose to death was 1–10 days. In case 3, side effects following vaccination, such as fever and headache, were not observed on the day before death, whereas in the other cases, they were observed on the day before death. Autopsies revealed no information about the cause of death for any patient, and pathologic analysis showed findings of sudden death, such as congestion of primary organs, and no information about the cause of death, including myocarditis. The postmortem interval inferred from postmortem phenomena and coroner’s rectal temperature measurements estimated high body temperatures for all cases at the time of death (6). Two female cases who experienced sudden death by blood loss (54 years old) and strangulation (86 years old) and had also received two doses of tozinameran were used as controls for RNA sequencing analysis.

More at link.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
One of the reasons for the macrolide antibiotics (Azithromycin, et. al.) that would have been administered with hydroxychloroquine and zinc supplements is the idiopathic muting of the immune response that may prevent a cytokine storm event. Early on during the COVID pandemic, autopsies were showing people with diffuse, small blood clots in the lungs, which may have been the result of a cytokine event.

This discovery led some doctors to speculate that COVID's effects on the lungs were similar to severe altitude sickness, and propose altering treatment protocols.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

UPDATE

Around 70 percent of people who died in Japan after receiving a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine lost their lives in the first 10 days following the jab, according to a recent study.

The peer-reviewed Japanese study, published in the Cureus journal on Dec. 7, looked at the association between Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination and deaths within 10 days of vaccination. ...

https://twitter.com/KLVeritas/status/1735125163811733789
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
IIRC, in the US, you were not considered "vaccinated" until two weeks after the shot.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Sounds like a fake story.

@Kamaji

Good to see you posting again!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Kamaji

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@Kamaji

Good to see you posting again!   :beer:

@Kamaji

I am so glad you're back! I missed my bunny buddy1
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️