Author Topic: By Law, You are Now Classified as a Racist if You Do Not Affirm Same-Sex ‘Marriage’  (Read 653 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
By Law, You are Now Classified as a Racist if You Do Not Affirm Same-Sex ‘Marriage’
iStock.com/pixdeluxe
By MICHAEL BROWN Published on December 15, 2022

Michael Brown

This is not hype or exaggeration. It is simple, legal truth. With the signing of the “Respect for Marriage Act” into law, if you do not accept or affirm same-sex “marriage,” you are now in the same category as a racist. And you can be assured that this will be used as a weapon against you in the days to come.

How can I make such statements?

Let me remind you of the exact language of the bill, beginning with the opening words: “This act provides statutory authority for same-sex and interracial marriages.”

I have already discussed the reasons why this language was used since, in reality, interracial marriages were no more under potential legal threat in America than apple pie or baseball.

https://stream.org/by-law-you-are-now-classified-as-a-racist-if-you-do-not-affirm-same-sex-marriage/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline BellyAche

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
When did 'QUEER' become a race?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
When did 'QUEER' become a race?
It is a race to the bottom.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It is a race to the bottom.
Well maybe for Buttjigger and his ilk 888mouth

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
It's like I explain to the younger folks at work as it relates to "diversity" and the "Allies" concept.

I ask them, "If I am not an ally, then what does that make me?"

They usually don't understand, but this article just affirms what I knew was coming.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
It was explained well enough when Biden ran for office and anything he did had to have been anything better than Trump.  Stooges and fools got their way, this and a lot of other crap is how it ended up.  What it took was easily manipulated fools to get to the polls and vote, and listen to the liars and deceivers.
What we have now was all too predictable.  The wicked won, what was YOUR part in it!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 05:31:21 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Idiot

Romans 1:27
Likewise, the men abandoned natural relations with women and burned with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man lies with a man as with a woman, they have both committed an abomination. They must surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
By Law, You are Now Classified as a Racist if You Do Not Affirm Same-Sex ‘Marriage’

Well, I guess I'm a racist!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
With Christianity and morality soundly rejected and wickedness firmly endlessly embraced, people insist they don't knOw where they went wrong......on their way to HELL.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions