Author Topic: Make 2023 the Year We Take Sanity Back... Derek Hunter  (Read 230 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Make 2023 the Year We Take Sanity Back... Derek Hunter
« on: January 03, 2023, 03:43:08 pm »
Make 2023 the Year We Take Sanity Back
Derek Hunter

|  Jan 03, 2023

The left is desperate to control you – what you say and what you think – and they’ve done a hell of a job so far in bullying people into submission and silence. It’s time to punch back. No, not literally (unless someone is physically threatening you), but metaphorically. If our constitutionally limited republic and the freedoms that go along with that are to survive, we need to make 2023 the year we stopped playing along with the left’s demands and delusions.

I don’t believe for a second that over the last couple of years every single Democrat forgot what a woman is. Beyond that, I’ll also never believe any of them truly believe a man can be a woman simply by declaring themselves to be. Take a look at the faces of Joe Biden or Nancy Pelosi when they talk to one of these attention-seeking mutants insisting what clearly is somehow is not and you’ll see a telling smirk. They can’t hide it; even skilled liars have their limits.

There’s a reason you’ve heard of a lot of women accusing Biden and Bill Clinton of inappropriate touching, sexual assault, and even rape and none of them were “trans-women.” It’s not because they’ve gotten lucky in who they choose to target, it’s because they know. If “trans-women” really were women, wouldn’t some noted heterosexual date or marry one? Maybe we can get leftist activist Leonardo DiCaprio to take a break from 20-year-old Victoria’s Secret models to have a serious and passionate relationship with fake Internet “girl” Dylan Mulvaney?

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/01/03/make-2023-the-year-we-take-sanity-back-n2617787
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Make 2023 the Year We Take Sanity Back... Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2023, 03:14:43 pm »
fake Internet “girl” Dylan Mulvaney
See Matt Walsh's heartfelt plea to Joe Biden's favorite tranny:

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1625617441219813409
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Make 2023 the Year We Take Sanity Back... Derek Hunter
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2023, 04:23:50 pm »
Why would I allow someone else to take my sanity?

Many things are happening that don't make sense to me.

I'll let the crazies be crazy, but I'll keep doing my own thing.

Preservation of my sanity is why I'll never submit to Joe Biden's call for "unity".
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright