Author Topic: Nancy’s Goodbye Letter as Speaker: House Dems Are the ‘Greatest Collection of Intellect, Integrity,  (Read 270 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nancy’s Goodbye Letter as Speaker: House Dems Are the ‘Greatest Collection of Intellect, Integrity, Imagination Assembled’

Jacob Blis s2 Jan 2023 Washington, DC

In her final letter as Speaker of the House before a Republican majority is sworn in, Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) wrote that she believes House Democrats are the “greatest collection of intellect, integrity and imagination assembled.”

“One final thought that I wanted to leave with you is my belief that the House Democratic Caucus is the greatest collection of intellect, integrity and imagination assembled for the good of the American people,” she wrote in her final to her colleagues on both sides of the aisle on Monday evening.

Expressing the “appreciation” she had for the “high honor bestowed upon [her] by House Democrats” of letting her serve as Speaker of the House, she added:

During the 117th Congress, President Biden and Congressional Democrats have put forth a shining vision of justice for all.  Together, we have worked tirelessly to infuse this value into our legislative efforts.  We can all take immense pride in our achievements toward that goal, which is making a real difference in the lives of the American people.

In the 118th Congress, I am confident that the new House Democratic Leadership – led by Hakeem, Katherine and Pete – will do even better, remaining always faithful to our shared mission to safeguard our treasured Democracy For The People.

With gratitude for your kind wishes to Paul, we send you and your loved ones our warmest personal wishes for a Healthy, Happy New Year!

The Democrats lost their slim majority in the House during the 2022 midterm elections after Republicans picked up a handful of seats. This week, a Republican majority will be sworn into the House, which will put an end to the Democrats’ one-party rule in Washington, DC, and ultimately Pelosi’s time as speaker.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/02/nancys-goodbye-letter-as-speaker-house-dems-are-the-greatest-collection-of-intellect-integrity-imagination-assembled/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I WANT TO SEE HER TAX RETURNS!!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Who'd a thunk it the Mad Queen of Hearts entered politics trained in lying and corruption by daddy, spent her entire career as a corrupt liar, and exited her career as corrupt liar. I'm shocked.

Online Polly Ticks

I'll grant her the "imagination" part, because this letter was nothing but pure imagination.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
More like the greatest collection of mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, fairies, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists."
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.