Author Topic: MSNBC Lets Eco-Alarmist Michael Mann Link Blizzard To Global Warming  (Read 369 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY BRAD WILMOUTH ON JAN 2, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS, VIDEOS

MSNBC Lets Eco-Alarmist Michael Mann Link Blizzard To Global Warming

mann msnbcOn Thursday afternoon, MSNBC fill-in host Cori Coffin gave environmental alarmist Michael Mann a forum to blame “human-caused” global warming for extreme weather events from 2022, including the blizzard that just hit the U.S.

While the segment mentioned record-high temperatures that occurred in some parts of the world, the recent record-low temperatures were not addressed. [emphasis, links added]

At 1:49 p.m. Eastern, introducing a pre-recorded report by NBC weathercaster Dylan Dreyer, Coffin recalled:

The deadly Christmas storm that has the city of Buffalo still reeling was only the latest example in a year of extreme climate events here at home and across the globe.

From record flooding and heat to wildfires, snowstorms and hurricanes, 2022 had it all. NBC’s Dylan Dreyer takes a look at how climate change made a wild year for us, and the swings this year as well

https://climatechangedispatch.com/msnbc-lets-eco-alarmist-michael-mann-link-blizzard-to-global-warming/
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 02:03:01 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: MSNBC Lets Eco-Alarmist Michael Mann Link Blizzard To Global Warming
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2023, 02:04:27 pm »
I believe it caused a number of toilets in South Africa to back up, too. :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Idiot

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2023, 03:25:27 pm »
I was wondering what caused my indigestion the other day.  Must have been climate change....I knew it!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2023, 04:36:04 pm »
I had a flat tire last week and caught the cat digging thru the garbage last night.

Damn global warming.
The Republic is lost.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2023, 06:48:55 pm »
I've read the horrendous stories here about how global warming is devastating lives and wonder why the government doesn't do more to help. :whistle:
Thomas Jefferson