Author Topic: Daily Mail Turns to Nostradamus for Climate Change Advice  (Read 149 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Daily Mail Turns to Nostradamus for Climate Change Advice
« on: January 03, 2023, 01:39:12 pm »

Daily Mail Turns to Nostradamus for Climate Change Advice
19 hours ago Eric Worrall 30 Comments
Essay by Eric Worrall

“For forty years the rainbow will not be seen. For forty years it will be seen every day.”

A great war, economic ruin and climate catastrophe…16th century French astrologer Nostradamus’ gloomy predictions for 2023

By LAURENCE DOLLIMORE FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 19:34 AEDT, 1 January 2023 | UPDATED: 00:52 AEDT, 2 January 2023

Climate change to accelerate

‘For forty years the rainbow will not be seen. For forty years it will be seen every day.

‘The dry earth will grow more parched, and there will be great floods when it is seen.’

This particular prophecy appears quite apt given the current state of the climate.

Europe saw its worst drought in 500 years in 2022, while the Horn of Africa is currently experiencing the longest and most severe drought on record, threatening millions of people with starvation.

There were also catastrophic floods in Pakistan between June and October, killing more than 1,700 people and causing more than £14billion worth of damage.

If Nostradamus’s prediction is to be believed, next year could see even worse climate disasters – although one hopes nothing that will last for 40 years.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/01/02/daily-mail-turns-to-nostradamus-for-climate-change-advice/
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 01:40:02 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Daily Mail Turns to Nostradamus for Climate Change Advice
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2023, 01:41:26 pm »
Are they subtly putting St. Algore and Nostradamus in the same class as great seers of the future? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson