Author Topic: Did National Security Imperatives Compromise COVID-19 Vaccine Safety?  (Read 264 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
Did National Security Imperatives Compromise COVID-19 Vaccine Safety?
The US Department of Defense (US DoD) has had a dominant role in the response to the SARS-CoV-2 virus and in the development, and distribution of the Covid 19 vaccines, a fact hidden from the general public.
In those processes many standard steps and procedures, otherwise required for pharmaceutical products, were omitted or circumvented.  
Definition of these vaccines as “countermeasures” rather than therapeutic agents has permitted their expedited progression to emergency use authorisation and widespread rollouts. Many adverse consequences have been the outcome of this secret military response to a public health matter. Why are governments around the world, including Australia, planning to make further significant investments in this rushed vaccine technology driven by the US military?
#vaccines  #injuries  #deaths  #censorship  #nationalsecurity
https://brownstone.org/articles/did-national-security-imperatives-compromise-covid-19-vaccine-safety/ 
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Did National Security Imperatives Compromise COVID-19 Vaccine Safety?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 12:34:43 am »
 :bkmk:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien