Author Topic: Reward Offered For Misplaced Meme  (Read 718 times)

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Reward Offered For Misplaced Meme
« on: January 02, 2023, 07:23:16 pm »
Government giant is pissing on a stooge wearing a blue face mask while kneeling down before the government giant.
The stooge says "Thank you."

This could well be the best meme of the year and I thought I filed it somewhere but since I have so many files and images, I cannot locate it.

I offer a cash reward to the first person to send it to me by message or post it on this thread.  I'm talkin' cash money people.  I know, it's devalued, but you can at least get yerself a Happy Meal.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline Kamaji

Re: Reward Offered For Misplaced Meme
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2023, 03:38:24 pm »
I have a feeling that meme may have been censored.  I just checked the sources where I recall seeing it (or something that matches your description), and it isn't showing up anymore.

Offline Daddyoy

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2023, 03:49:24 pm »
Go to Pookie's Toons 12/26

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2023, 04:06:18 pm »

I am gratefully appreciative for your winsome referral.  But give me an address and cash money shall be forthcoming to you
this blessed day.  Boss Queen also will provide compensation, she stated.  So you got that goin for ya.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2023, 04:26:52 pm »

Well, whaddya know!

Sometimes I love it when I'm proved wrong!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2023, 04:29:10 pm »
Is this like an NFT thing?