Author Topic: El Paso residents roast Biden admin, city as vacant schools open to shelter migrants: 'Neglecting US  (Read 219 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
TEXAS Published December 29, 2022 2:00pm EST
El Paso residents roast Biden admin, city as vacant schools open to shelter migrants: 'Neglecting US citizens'
Texas moms feeling 'very unsafe' as illegal immigrants overwhelm their community: 'It's a chaotic situation'
By Elizabeth Heckman | Fox News

El Paso residents feeling unsafe as schools plan to shelter migrants
El Paso residents Rosie and Yvette react to the migrant surge in El Paso, call on President Biden to do more to address the border crisis

Two El Paso, Texas, moms are fearing for their safety in their community as the city opens vacant schools to shelter an overflow of illegal immigrants from the U.S.-Mexico border.

Rosie and her daughter Yvette joined "Fox & Friends" Thursday to appeal to the Biden administration and local leaders to protect residents as the border crisis overwhelms their city.

"It's very out of the ordinary and very scary because we don't know who's coming to our country like this," said Yvette, who has two children attending a local school.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/el-paso-residents-roast-biden-admin-city-vacant-schools-open-shelter-migrants-neglecting-us-citizens
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 06:28:57 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson