Author Topic: Elon Musk Exposes Anthony Fauci’s Cozy Working Relationship With Wife  (Read 524 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Conservative Brief by Jon Dougherty December 30, 2022

Twitter CEO Elon Musk has responded to a post on the platform that appeared to push back on claims that outgoing White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci, in his post as head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, has never been untruthful or dishonest.

Entrepreneur and moderate Republican backer Marc Andreessen posted a tweet that contained a screengrab supportive of Fauci which said it is neither “accurate or fair” to claim that Fauci “has ever lied,” to which Musk posted a link to a congressional .pdf file of a Newsweek story headlined, “Fauci Was ‘Untruthful’ To Congress About Wuhan Lab Research, New Documents Appear to Show.”

The September 2021 report noted: “The National Institute of Health (NIH) has denied funding studies that would make a coronavirus more dangerous to humans after it was accused of doing so following the release of research proposals. The documents were obtained and released by The Intercept on Tuesday after it launched a FOIA lawsuit. Richard Ebright, board of governors professor of chemistry and chemical biology at Rutgers University and laboratory director at the Waksman Institute of Microbiology, told Newsweek these documents show “unequivocally” that NIH grants were used to fund controversial gain-of-function (GOF) research at the Wuhan Insitute of Virology in China—something U.S. infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci has denied.”

“The documents make it clear that assertions by the NIH director, Francis Collins, and the NIAID director, Anthony Fauci, that the NIH did not support gain-of-function research or potential pandemic pathogen enhancement in Wuhan are untruthful,” Ebright said.

Following his response with the .pdf file, Musk wrote: “Almost no one seems to realize that the head of bioethics at NIH – the person who is supposed to make sure that Fauci behaves ethically – is his wife.”

More: https://conservativebrief.com/fauci-musk-69527/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=539

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Elon Musk Exposes Anthony Fauci’s Cozy Working Relationship With Wife
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 06:24:17 pm »
There is no more incestuous place on Earth than inside the beltway Washington.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2023, 11:11:25 pm »
This needs to be kept in the news cycle no matter what......

Fauxci must pay!!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2023, 11:38:17 pm »
There is no more incestuous place on Earth than inside the beltway Washington.
That inbreeding is really beginning to show, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis