Author Topic: Democrats release former President Donald Trump's tax returns  (Read 1425 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Democrats release former President Donald Trump's tax returns
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2023, 01:10:20 am »
Max Abrahms
@MaxAbrahms

A common talking point was Trump won’t release his tax returns because they’ll show Russian collusion. MSNBC ran entire episodes on this point. Trump’s tax returns from 2015 to 2020 are now public. No media outlet or Democrat official has acknowledged their disinformation.

3:25 PM · Jan 1, 2023

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2023, 01:39:49 am »
Tommy Tutone?

Call Jenny at 212-867-5309

Of course most of congress shares her profession.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2023, 01:51:23 am »
Max Abrahms
@MaxAbrahms

A common talking point was Trump won’t release his tax returns because they’ll show Russian collusion. MSNBC ran entire episodes on this point. Trump’s tax returns from 2015 to 2020 are now public. No media outlet or Democrat official has acknowledged their disinformation.

3:25 PM · Jan 1, 2023

Politics means never having to say you’re sorry.  Democrats own the news, so the rest of us can just go suck lemons.

But I can’t help noticing a political pattern here, since Trump was first targeted by the breathless Russia Russia misinformation.  I mean, how does Trump ever top being Hitler?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2023, 05:44:23 am »
Odd, none of Joes stooges demand Joes tax returns.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2023, 11:32:55 am »
Trump started his losses in Net Worth the moment he came down that escalator, because the Leftists with money started divesting in All Things Trump.  He knew it would happen.

Same thing is going on with Elon Musk today.

Saw yesterday that Musk set an all time record last year for equity losses.  He was the first person in hiistory to ever lose $200B in a year.  Yeah, he took some risk last year, and TW@T obviously wasn't a good investment at face value. But.......

I'd love to be able to find out how much of these losses were ESG driven.  Fink, Blackrock, and a host of their cronies under the guise Enviro-whackism are pulling off equity manipualtion plays left and right.  All to the end to hurt anyone in the financial sector who doesn't bow down to the left wing ideology.

Which is kind of ironic considering Musk is considered the preeminent  pioneer of EV's.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.