Author Topic: Blackouts will last for days says Austrian Defence Minister — stock up now  (Read 215 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Blackouts will last for days says Austrian Defence Minister — stock up now
By Jo Nova

It’s one big backside-covering Psy-Op trying to bury the bad news

Klaudia Tanner, the Austrian Defence Minister, dropped the extraordinary bombshell that a long blackout is coming. She hopes you don’t notice that is a dramatically bad and new threat. It’s all Vladimir Putin’s fault, she says (not the government that burned energy security on a Green bonfire in a fantasy quest for nicer weather). And when it happens, if you suffer and run out of supplies, or die in the cold, that’s your fault.

Who knew it was your job to maintain wood, oil or gas and food and water to tide you over a week long total blackout? Well, now you do.

So the announcement of the shocking state of the Austrian grid is buried under the excuses:

https://joannenova.com.au/2022/12/blackouts-will-last-for-days-says-austrian-defence-minister-stock-up-now/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=blackouts-will-last-for-days-says-austrian-defence-minister-stock-up-now
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Creating the vacuum for the Global Reset techno-Marxist takeover.
The Republic is lost.