Author Topic: Today's Toons 1/2/23  (Read 3285 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 1/2/23
« on: January 02, 2023, 11:40:52 am »
Click here for 2022 Today's Toons Favorites Voting Thread (Preliminary Round)

Click below for related video:

Click below for related story:

Click below for Tony's toons:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter T:

(Thank you, Polly Ticks)

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

President Biden attended a Toys for Tots event to help thousands of poor kids receive a toy from Santa, the money raised buying thousands of toys from retail toy stores. It just drew more suspicions of Biden graft. Hunter Biden's love child is only four years old and already he's on the board at Toys R Us.

Jan 6 Tribunal refer Trump for prosecution citing a 14th Amendment article written to keep Confederate officers from running for office. The Dems didn't stop there. They also want Florida, New Jersey & California to tear down all the statues of Trump at his golf courses

Elon Musk ran a Twitter election on whether he should step down and it was great fishing. He caught 6 bots and a Nigerian Prince.

I'm not saying the January 6th Committee was an Inquisition but the final report will be printed in Spanish.

Next week President Biden is scheduled to visit the capital of Mexico if he can figure out if it's Los Angeles or San Antonio.

Sacramento family reunited with missing dog after a year-found in Kansas. Even the dogs are leaving California.

Chicago was buried by a blizzard today, delaying hundreds of murders.

President Biden said the U.S. is set to vote Ukraine another $45 billion in aid, bringing the total to $100 billion to defeat the Russians. How evil is Putin? Zelensky has banned all opposition political parties, shut down the free press, jailed priests and outlawed the Orthodox Church, and he's the good guy.

President Biden gave a Christmas address to the nation Thursday and urged Americans to help those in need. He practices what he preaches. The day before, Ukraine President Zelensky met Biden at the White House and asked Joe for ten billion dollars, and Biden said, sure, what's your name?

Sam Bankman Fried got out of jail in DC today, but it was a day late. Zelensky already made off with everything.

Zelensky told Congress he's fighting for democracy. It's always best to start your speech with a joke to get the crowd on your side.

After reading how the FBI monitors Twitter posts I disconnected my home alarm system and I put up a Trump 2024 sign out on my front lawn. And now FBI agents are parked across the street watching my house day & night. I never felt safer and it saves me $49.95 a month.

It's that time of year when Greta Thunberg stops carping about global warming and starts carping about climate change.

-- Argus Hamilton

(Thank you, Oceander)

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
Re: Today's Toons 1/2/23
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 12:09:03 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Offline pookie18

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2023, 12:15:25 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!

Mornin' & you're welcome, Jimino!

Offline verga

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2023, 12:54:36 pm »
Thank you Pookie
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline pookie18

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2023, 12:57:20 pm »
Thank you Pookie

My pleasure, Verga!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2023, 01:06:53 pm »
Thanks, pookie! Great batch today! :seeya:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pookie18

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2023, 01:24:40 pm »
Thanks, pookie! Great batch today! :seeya:

You're welcome, as always, Smokin Joe!

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2023, 02:49:27 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline pookie18

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2023, 04:17:35 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.

My pleasure, as ever, Polly Ticks!