Author Topic: The Big Picture of War at All Costs:  (Read 1134 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
The Big Picture of War at All Costs:
« on: January 01, 2023, 06:29:40 pm »
The Big Picture of War at All Costs:
From the Petrodollar to Escalations and Corporations.
As the old adage holds, many can’t see the forest for the trees.
#economy  #financial  #fakenewsmedia  #twitterfiles  #corruption
https://politicalmoonshine.substack.com/p/the-big-picture-of-war-at-all-costs
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
Re: The Big Picture of War at All Costs:
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2023, 11:08:43 pm »
@GeneralCarlosQ17

Dang, long read, but I'll help and snippit what I thought was the most key point...... I hope you don't mind my editorial.

Moreover, beneath the canopy of the obfuscating leaves (sic..Forrest from the Trees)  are corporations positioned to do the bidding of governments where governments are prevented from directly achieving their objectives. BlackRock is one of those corporations and where BlackRock goes, so goes Vanguard. This aligns with one of our longstanding tenets: the public:private interface is at the root of it all.

The Petrodollar

Another longstanding tenet that reaches back by years if not decades holds that the death of the petrodollar as the worlds’ reserve currency will trigger World War III. Therein, it’s the confluence of facts and circumstances that bear down respective to this headline and the balance of details in this article, which rests on 93 previous articles drawing back to March 2021: Zoltan’s Year-End Masterpiece: Dusk For The Petrodollar, Dawn For The Petroyuan And The Coming Commodity Rehypothecation.

This is especially problematic and aggravating respective to another longstanding and arduously evidenced tenet: illegitimate U.S. President Joe Biden is a Chinese proxy meaning his actions serve China. Further evidence relative to the petrodollar and my positions on the likelihood of the outbreak of war are found in this: China Is Trying to End America’s Petrodollar Monopoly.

As soon as Biden was installed in January 2021, China’s proxy war on oil [and gas and coal] began and it has nothing to do with green energy, which overlaps yet another longstanding tenet holding that the “green energy” platform is the biggest Ponzi scheme ever devised and who benefits from it? China. Consider these headlines from a wide array of similar ones easily found: Joe Biden’s insane war on oil, Biden Opens New Fronts In His War On U.S. Oil And Gas and Flashback: Candidate Joe Biden Promised to Wage War on American Oil Industry.

=================================================================================

I know there is a lot more meat on the bones, in this article, but I at least wanted to highlight that the Chicom's threat to our very economic being is likely being planned as we have our holiday revelry.  If the Chicoms are successful in decoupling COMEX activites to the $USD, not only will be see economic collpase but our abiity as a nation to influence world matter will almost instantly vanish.  That this is being kept so secret from Americans is frightening, and when it does happen, 98% of the nation will  be unprepared
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2023, 11:34:42 pm »
@GeneralCarlosQ17

Dang, long read, but I'll help and snippit what I thought was the most key point...... I hope you don't mind my editorial.

Moreover, beneath the canopy of the obfuscating leaves (sic..Forrest from the Trees)  are corporations positioned to do the bidding of governments where governments are prevented from directly achieving their objectives. BlackRock is one of those corporations and where BlackRock goes, so goes Vanguard. This aligns with one of our longstanding tenets: the public:private interface is at the root of it all.

The Petrodollar

Another longstanding tenet that reaches back by years if not decades holds that the death of the petrodollar as the worlds’ reserve currency will trigger World War III. Therein, it’s the confluence of facts and circumstances that bear down respective to this headline and the balance of details in this article, which rests on 93 previous articles drawing back to March 2021: Zoltan’s Year-End Masterpiece: Dusk For The Petrodollar, Dawn For The Petroyuan And The Coming Commodity Rehypothecation.

This is especially problematic and aggravating respective to another longstanding and arduously evidenced tenet: illegitimate U.S. President Joe Biden is a Chinese proxy meaning his actions serve China. Further evidence relative to the petrodollar and my positions on the likelihood of the outbreak of war are found in this: China Is Trying to End America’s Petrodollar Monopoly.

As soon as Biden was installed in January 2021, China’s proxy war on oil [and gas and coal] began and it has nothing to do with green energy, which overlaps yet another longstanding tenet holding that the “green energy” platform is the biggest Ponzi scheme ever devised and who benefits from it? China. Consider these headlines from a wide array of similar ones easily found: Joe Biden’s insane war on oil, Biden Opens New Fronts In His War On U.S. Oil And Gas and Flashback: Candidate Joe Biden Promised to Wage War on American Oil Industry.

=================================================================================

I know there is a lot more meat on the bones, in this article, but I at least wanted to highlight that the Chicom's threat to our very economic being is likely being planned as we have our holiday revelry.  If the Chicoms are successful in decoupling COMEX activites to the $USD, not only will be see economic collpase but our abiity as a nation to influence world matter will almost instantly vanish.  That this is being kept so secret from Americans is frightening, and when it does happen, 98% of the nation will  be unprepared

doesn't bother me i'm just not going to put my neck out there for copy right issues. i been through that long ago. you do you and i'll do me.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2023, 12:06:16 am »

doesn't bother me i'm just not going to put my neck out there for copy right issues. i been through that long ago. you do you and i'll do me.

The bosses might correct me, but generally if only exerpts are included (why I like to liberally use the the term "snippet(s)  and the sources are cited, like a link as you have included, we should be okay with copyright guidelines.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2023, 12:23:25 am »
The bosses might correct me, but generally if only exerpts are included (why I like to liberally use the the term "snippet(s)  and the sources are cited, like a link as you have included, we should be okay with copyright guidelines.

The Format I use I use across every Platform I post to mainly because all have some type of Character Limits. I'm not going to change My Style just tom appease Somebody Who thinks They might be entitled to push Me around because They have been around longer or Their post count is higher. I learned You go click the Link, Read and learn and just maybe You will find even more Info You missed,.

Have a nice Day.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2023, 12:54:00 am »

Have a nice Day.

You remind me of someone who was once here.  He was an unctuous Pr(i)k.

Don't be that guy.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2023, 01:05:36 am »
Thanks for what you do @GeneralCarlosQ17  You're bringing interesting sources and reports to our attention and they're well worth clicking on a link to read in full.  I appreciate it.

Offline catfish1957

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2023, 01:36:41 am »
The Format I use I use across every Platform I post to mainly because all have some type of Character Limits. I'm not going to change My Style just tom appease Somebody Who thinks They might be entitled to push Me around because They have been around longer or Their post count is higher. I learned You go click the Link, Read and learn and just maybe You will find even more Info You missed,.

Have a nice Day.

Bud...

My intent was was totally friendly, trying to be helpful by suggesting a means to get your threads and posts better noticed here at TBR.  If you think my intent was adversarial, then you were sorely wrong.

OTOH, I don't tend to respond to rudeness well, and for  your information, there are easy over a 100 threaded articles posted here a day.  I don't have the inclination, time, or ability to read every one of them....  much less give hits to Q driveled- Click Bait.

You also have a nice day too......

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2023, 02:15:15 am »

I see no problems in this thread.  After all, it's a loooong article.

@GeneralCarlosQ17

Pray carry on.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2023, 02:17:47 am »
Bud...

My intent was was totally friendly, trying to be helpful by suggesting a means to get your threads and posts better noticed here at TBR.  If you think my intent was adversarial, then you were sorely wrong.

OTOH, I don't tend to respond to rudeness well, and for  your information, there are easy over a 100 threaded articles posted here a day.  I don't have the inclination, time, or ability to read every one of them....  much less give hits to Q driveled- Click Bait.

You also have a nice day too......

I learned something a very long time ago in Social Media. Not always do We have to feel We are invited to Every Conversation. Sometimes It is best to keep on Scrolling. I scroll by untold Number of Threads or through Threads a Day with out leaving Any Comments. I gain Knowledge. It works great. Gives Me more Time to research more News. Then again I'm old in the Social Medias World. OG I would be called.

Offline catfish1957

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2023, 02:33:04 am »
I learned something a very long time ago in Social Media. Not always do We have to feel We are invited to Every Conversation. Sometimes It is best to keep on Scrolling. I scroll by untold Number of Threads or through Threads a Day with out leaving Any Comments. I gain Knowledge. It works great. Gives Me more Time to research more News. Then again I'm old in the Social Medias World. OG I would be called.

No problem.   I guess we have our preferences.  Back when I was in the workforce, I was repsonsible for  compliance with 180,000 pages on Federal Regulations.  So for 30+ years I had to rely on legal synopsis' by legal staffs to consolidate things to a managable system.  If I hadn't I would have had nervous breakdowns like some of colleagues actually suffered.

That included seeing bits, snippits, and highlights to filter what was needed. I view my time in terms of clicks and scrolls.   In my world of informational gathering this works best for me.  Each to their own, and I respect your system, if it is how it works for you.

In this case, where I am the Board Moderator, I thought I was thinking I was doing you a favor, by highlighting  what I thought was the most newworthy  aspect topically of the article.  So in the future, I'll refrain from bothering you or your content. 

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2023, 03:04:12 am »
I see no problems in this thread.  After all, it's a loooong article.

@GeneralCarlosQ17

Pray carry on.....

tyvm

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2023, 03:18:50 am »
So in the future, I'll refrain from bothering you or your content.

Thank You very much.
You will notice I try very hard to refrain from reposting on My Own Threads I post. It is because I do not want the Thread to end up being about Me.
I want the Content to present Itself. I have already read the Content.
If I did not agree with 95% or better of It I would NOT post It here or Anywhere for that matter.