Author Topic: FTX, Axie Infinity, and other crypto hacks and scandals that took over $3 billion from victims this  (Read 408 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-largest-crypto-hacks-and-scandals-of-2022-and-how-they-happened-11672417318?mod=mw_latestnews

<snippit>

A year of headline-grabbing hacks and scandals made 2022 a tough year when it comes to securing digital assets.

Victims lost $3 billion to crypto hacks in 2022, according to Chainalysis, a spike from $2 billion lost in 2021.

Another estimate shows that victims of major hacks and scandals have lost a total of $4.3 billion, according to data security firm Privacy Affairs. The same report shows that Americans lost $329 million in just the first quarter of 2022, long before the collapse of crypto exchange FTX, during which hackers allegedly drained wallets after it filed for bankruptcy.

====================================================================================

FTX wasn't the only Crypto-scam of the 2022.  5 other non-FTX funds bilked their unwary investors of over $100M each, including Wormhole Crypto Bridge, Axie Infinity, Beanstalk Farms, Nomad Bridge,  and Wintermute.  I am glad to see the veil lifted on the underbelly of the whole Crypto-verse, as I was getting tired of the dangerous banter around world wide conversion to these systems.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.