Author Topic: Kamala Harris Requiring COVID Tests for Anyone Over Two Years Old to Participate in Senate Swearing-  (Read 520 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Kamala Harris Requiring COVID Tests for Anyone Over Two Years Old to Participate in Senate Swearing-In Photos
Breitbart, Jan 1, 2023

Vice President Kamala Harris is requiring any senator or family member or guest of a senator wishing to take a photo with her at Tuesday’s swearing-in ceremony for the new Congress to have a negative coronavirus test taken within 24 hours of the picture, Breitbart News has learned.

The U.S. Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Protocol Office blasted out a message on Thursday to all Senate offices noting that Harris’s office is requiring the coronavirus tests before taking photos with the vice president.

“The Vice President’s office has requested that we send their standard COVID-19 protocol information to offices participating in the reenactment opportunity in the Old Senate Chamber. Please see their suggested process below,” the Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Protocol Office said in the email obtained by Breitbart News. “We look forward to welcoming all Senators and their families for the reenactment opportunity on January 3rd.”

The email forwarded a message sent from Grisella Martinez, the Director of Legislative Affairs in the Office of the Vice President, in which the senior Harris staffer relayed the coronavirus testing requirements.

“We look forward to welcoming your Senator on January 3, 2023, to the ceremonial reenactment for incoming and newly re-elected Senators in the Old Senate Chamber,” Martinez wrote. “As you are aware, White House COVID-19 protocols require that anyone over two-years of age who will interact with the Vice President take a medically-administered antigen test within 24 hours prior to interaction, and receive a negative result. This policy applies regardless of vaccination status.”

Martinez continued in her message by noting that both incoming and returning Senators, their spouses, and “and other guests who will participate in the ceremonial swearing-in reenactment in the Old Senate Chamber” may take a coronavirus antigen test on the morning of Jan. 3, 2023, in a U.S. Senate office building or “submit the negative results of a medically administered test emailed to” a White House specified email address before 9 a.m. on Jan. 3—and that the test must be taken “within 24 hours before 1pm on January 3, 2023.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/01/exclusive-kamala-harris-requiring-covid-tests-for-anyone-over-two-years-old-to-participate-in-senate-swearing-in-photos/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Looks like Kammie could have a lot of free time on her hands come Tuesday.   :laugh:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Should be a short wait in that line. 
Now if she ...nah never mind...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Should be a short wait in that line. 
Now if she ...nah never mind...

Line?  I am thinking more of a locomotive analogy.

I sure she pulled plenty of trains in her college days.  Pity be to the Caboose. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

I sure she pulled plenty of trains in her college days.  Pity be to the Caboose.

That would suck.

Online mountaineer

Wow, what an incredible honor to be photographed with Karmella.  *****rollingeyes***** :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Just put up a life-sized cardboard figure of her -- no tests needed.

And afterwards, they can move the cardboard cutout into the VP office at the White House -- it will do as well or better than "the real thing"...

EDIT:
They actually have them available:
https://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Graphics-Senator-Cardboard-Standup/dp/B08FVK47BS?th=1
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 11:05:23 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline Wingnut

She went from being able to suck a golf ball though a garden hose to just sucking at her job.