Author Topic: Biden’s Border Crisis Literally Heading Off-the-Charts After Another Disastrous Month  (Read 157 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s Border Crisis Literally Heading Off-the-Charts After Another Disastrous Month
December 27, 2022

Michael Capuano
Researcher/Staff Writer

Customs and Border Protection’s November 2022 border encounter numbers were released just before Christmas and are turning out to be quite an unwelcome gift. The official statistics show 233,740 encounters on the southwest border alone that month. This is a record number of illegal crossings in what is normally the “low season” for illegal immigration, comparable to the worst summer highs of 2021. Since President Biden took office, every single month except July and August 2022 has recorded an all-time high in illegal immigration, and that woeful trend seems set to continue for the foreseeable future.

These monthly numbers don’t even tell the full story. Official totals have never reflected the number of “gotaways”, individuals who illegally enter the U.S. but never encounter law enforcement. In November 2022 alone, 73,000 gotaways crossed the border, another shameful all-time high that brings the true total of illegal crossings to well over 300,000. This also means roughly 2,400 individuals a day enter without even the opportunity for law enforcement to screen for criminal or terrorism risks. For comparison, encounters never went higher than 140,000 per month at any point during the previous administration.

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2022/12/27/bidens-border-crisis-literally-heading-charts-after-another-disastrous-month
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 06:08:10 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson