Author Topic: That Awkward Silence In America Is 'The Vaxxed' Realizing 'The Purebloods' Were Right  (Read 568 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
That Awkward Silence In America Is 'The Vaxxed' Realizing 'The Purebloods' Were Right
#vaccines  #injuries  #deaths  #fauci  #nwo
https://allnewspipeline.com/Vax_Analyst_Warns_Something_Horrible_Is_Going_On.php   
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I have said that what was done with COVID, in terms of the suppression of viable treatment so EUAs would be issued for the jabs was not just criminal, but a Crime Against Humanity.
Just making viable treatments unavailable (i.e. patients taking Hydroxychloroquine for Rheumatoid Arthritis, some for years, could not get their prescriptions refilled, because of the limitations placed on that drug. Ivermectin was most readily obtained from feed stores in a paste form for horses. A common source of antibiotics for fish and/or birds stopped producing antibiotics (Thomas Laboratories). Those antibiotics were identical to the human prescribed antibiotics. I know, I used them off and on for years.
Suddenly, Azithromycin and Doxycycline were more difficult to obtain, and seeing a doctor to get a prescription meant risking COVID exposure in waiting rooms (because the masks were, essentially, useless placebos).
This was all hidden behind a curtain of propaganda and censorship, coordinated with Social Media content moderators, and carried nonstop by the legacy media.

The effect is that as a direct result people were denied early onset treatment which may have reduced hospital admissions and deaths significantly, and because the world was following the CDC and the WHO on this, millions may have died needlessly to promote the ineffective shots (did not stop infection, transmission, nor death) at tremendous public expense.

Additionally, with the mRNA shots, the data were not released concerning potential adverse effects, violating the first part of the Nuremberg Code: Patients could not give informed consent to a novel (experimental) treatment, because they were not informed of the risks.

Those shots are proving to have been harmful or fatal to some of the recipients, at least, on a massive scale, but that data, too, is being suppressed or ignored by those who propagandized the suppression of early onset treatments and lauded the mRNA injections as "safe and effective", when neither claim has the data to back those claims. 
You would likely come under greater scrutiny by those agencies if you sold Aunt Tilly's rheumatism recipe as a cancer cure, for having to prove safety and efficacy for the condition claimed, than Pharma has come under for the mRNA shots.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Pretty sure I will be going non-traditional, alternative medicine from now on, for as long as I can. Don’t trust doctors. Don’t trust the insurance racket. Don’t trust big government medical entities. And I sure as heck don’t trust big Pharma.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
i have only heard or read about donations needed of non vaccinated blood in the news. that says a lot!!!!
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Online roamer_1

Pretty sure I will be going non-traditional, alternative medicine from now on, for as long as I can. Don’t trust doctors. Don’t trust the insurance racket. Don’t trust big government medical entities. And I sure as heck don’t trust big Pharma.

YEP...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

You're right. Keep hearing about people going in for a yearly flu shot and getting the COVID shot instead, "by accident". Doctors, medical personnel, are attempt to 'sneak' COVID and boosters on people anyway they can. It must have something to do with money one way or another. Any shot anyone gets these days, you have to worry about what is in it.

You are right not to trust them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
It has been reported that the C.D.C. has been covering up the records that covid vaccines have skyrocketed up the aggressiveness of deadly cancers by AT LEAST THREE TIMES.  Like i told you at the beginning, your denials won, innocent people die by the thousands/millions.  Damned to hell, coming your way!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions