Author Topic: Censorship actually killed people.  (Read 561 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
Censorship actually killed people.
« on: December 31, 2022, 09:07:24 pm »
Censorship actually killed people.
Dr. Jay Battacharya on the consequences of government suppression of honest discussion of Covid on Twitter.
#twitterfiles  #fauci  #vaccines  #collusion  #deaths
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/12/censorship_actually_killed_people_dr_jay_battacharya_on_the_consequences_of_government_suppression_of_honest_discussion_of_covid_on_twitter.html 
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Censorship actually killed people.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2022, 09:20:06 pm »
Libs:  "We want an Amnesty for all the things we've been saying over the past 3 years!"

Me:  "Does this mean you will quit lying and start telling the truth?"

Libs:  "LOL!   :silly:  No!"

Me:  "Enjoy your upcoming helicopter ride!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2022, 11:33:39 pm »
Libs:  "We want an Amnesty for all the things we've been saying over the past 3 years!"

Me:  "Does this mean you will quit lying and start telling the truth?"

Libs:  "LOL!   :silly:  No!"

Me:  "Enjoy your upcoming helicopter ride!"

MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2023, 01:18:55 am »
I have said that what was done with COVID, in terms of the suppression of viable treatment so EUAs would be issued for the jabs was not just criminal, but a Crime Against Humanity.
Just making viable treatments unavailable (i.e. patients taking Hydroxychloroquine for Rheumatoid Arthritis, some for years, could not get their prescriptions refilled, because of the limitations placed on that drug. Ivermectin was most readily obtained from feed stores in a paste form for horses. A common source of antibiotics for fish and/or birds stopped producing antibiotics (Thomas Laboratories). Those antibiotics were identical to the human prescribed antibiotics. I know, I used them off and on for years.
Suddenly, Azithromycin and Doxycycline were more difficult to obtain, and seeing a doctor to get a prescription meant risking COVID exposure in waiting rooms (because the masks were, essentially, useless placebos).
This was all hidden behind a curtain of propaganda and censorship, coordinated with Social Media content moderators, and carried nonstop by the legacy media.

The effect is that as a direct result people were denied early onset treatment which may have reduced hospital admissions and deaths significantly, and because the world was following the CDC and the WHO on this, millions may have died needlessly to promote the ineffective shots (did not stop infection, transmission, nor death) at tremendous public expense.

Additionally, with the mRNA shots, the data were not released concerning potential adverse effects, violating the first part of the Nuremberg Code: Patients could not give informed consent to a novel (experimental) treatment, because they were not informed of the risks.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis