Author Topic: McCarthy: ‘The Very First Day, the First Thing We’re Going to Do Is Repeal the 87,000 IRS Agents’  (Read 1725 times)

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
*****rollingeyes*****

He's not an 'outsider' @sneakypete ..

@roamer_1

Oh,grow the bleep up! There is NO SUCH CRITTER as a "true outsider" EVER being able to gain the Presidency or any other prominent position in the feral gooberment.

What makes Trump truly special and a SERIOUS threat to the political system is that he is already wealthy and can't be bribed or blackmailed. The ONLY thing he truly cares about is how he will go down in the history books,and he desperately wants to be remember in history as "the man that saved America".

Name ONE other candidate that you can say that about.

Yet,you fecesheads want to rant and rave about how "rude" he is,or how he "made some bad cabinet picks his first time in public office". He no doubt did this because he trusted his advisors,and most of them were in bed with the same scum we need to give the boot.

I like to think he has learned from his "rookie mistakes",and that his will be a different presidency this time.

And even if it isn't all that we would want,it will STILL be light-years better than ANY of the alternatives you can pick.

And don't go ranting and raving about DeSantis. In the first place,America needs him to continue to govern in "America's southernmost yankee state" for another 4 years to put some needed restriction in place and to continue to turn Florida around.

If you have ever lived in some of the south-eastern US states and been flooded with yankee retirees who rant and rave the first few months they are here about how they love the freedoms they have here,and wihin 6 months are trying to pass laws to make it "just like it was back home".

I,PERSONALLY think it should be illegal for anyone who has spent their whole life living in the North East to even be allowed to live anywhere else. Why let that pollution spread?

And this  is nothing new to me. I had a tshirt made up back when I first got out of the army in 1970 and was doing construction work back home that stated "I don't give a bleep HOW you did it back home!" on the front,and "If you  aren't happy here,move back to where you came from!" on the rear.

And without support in Congress, they will just box him in again, just like the last time, and virtually all he could do would be temporary again by executive order... Just like last time.

And in what way would this be different if someone else were elected,other than the fact that Trump would go on tv  to complain about it,and name names?

No gain. Guaranteed.

And how would YOUR candidate,obviously named "Santa" do it any better?

And all for the low low price of another twenty-friggin-trillion dollars  *****rollingeyes***** **nononono*

Uhhhh,hate to tell you this bubba,but that was your pals,the "bidnez as usual/Anti-Trumpers" who are responsible for that.

We are NEVER going to have any change until we have change from the top down from someone who isn't obligated to "play the game".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The money is already appropriated, thanks to Mitch the bitch.

@Cyber Liberty

It was a done deal long before it was announced. The graft money had already been split up after agreeing on who was to get how much and the deals signed off on.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

Oh,grow the bleep up! There is NO SUCH CRITTER as a "true outsider" EVER being able to gain the Presidency or any other prominent position in the feral gooberment.

What makes Trump truly special and a SERIOUS threat to the political system is that he is already wealthy and can't be bribed or blackmailed. The ONLY thing he truly cares about is how he will go down in the history books,and he desperately wants to be remember in history as "the man that saved America".

Name ONE other candidate that you can say that about.

@sneakypete

His desire to be the 'man who saved America' doesn't matter a stitch to me.
And nobody gets to that kind of wealth without knowing plenty about bribes and blackmail of various sorts... because that's how you get that kind of wealth. And he's been rubbing elbows with politics all his life, and using his money and influence in political fields all along. So all this 'outsider' bull crap is just that.

So it is incidental to me whether any other candidate has those attributes, because those attributes (if even true) don't matter much to me... That he is rich does not mean he won't take a bribe. In my mind, it makes it more likely he will.

Yet,you fecesheads want to rant and rave about how "rude" he is,or how he "made some bad cabinet picks his first time in public office". He no doubt did this because he trusted his advisors,and most of them were in bed with the same scum we need to give the boot.

I like to think he has learned from his "rookie mistakes",and that his will be a different presidency this time.

And even if it isn't all that we would want,it will STILL be light-years better than ANY of the alternatives you can pick.

I don't think any of that is true. And while I have criticized his boorishness, and have also criticized his cabinet picks, my focus has been on paying the bills - The MONEY - which is entirely indefensible. HE alone signed off on every bit of that spending.

And we literally cannot afford another Tump. PERIOD.

As for any other contender, we won't even know who's playing for another TWO DAMN YEARS, so any prognostication would be simply that.

If Desantis throws his hat in, that's who I will back. Hands down. And yes, predictably he will do far better than Tumpy did... As there is damn little to show out of Tump... All of it over-turned for the most part, and what remains is of little effect, except the SCOTUS, which is still a crap-shoot.

So yeah... it would not be hard to do better than Tumpy if you are looking for real change, and not simply satisfied by four years of candy from the clown at the front of the parade... Just to have it all *POOF!* GONE, the minute he steps out of office.

That's the difference. I want real and lasting change. Real and lasting reductions in spending and real and lasting security for our rights.

And that is not coming from Tumpy, or any other populist you'd care to promote. They just don't have the legs for it.

If you have ever lived in some of the south-eastern US states and been flooded with yankee retirees who rant and rave the first few months they are here about how they love the freedoms they have here,and wihin 6 months are trying to pass laws to make it "just like it was back home".

I,PERSONALLY think it should be illegal for anyone who has spent their whole life living in the North East to even be allowed to live anywhere else. Why let that pollution spread?

Some of those New York values you love so much at the federal level... But don't like at home, I guess.  :whistle:

We are NEVER going to have any change until we have change from the top down from someone who isn't obligated to "play the game".

EXACTLY bass ackwards. Change... Movements... come from the bottom up. Grassroots, up through the local and state, and finally into federal. You will continue to get nothing done until that is realized. And that takes a real guiding philosophy across generations to get that done. It never has happened from a populist movement and it never will.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

His desire to be the 'man who saved America' doesn't matter a stitch to me.
And nobody gets to that kind of wealth without knowing plenty about bribes and blackmail of various sorts... because that's how you get that kind of wealth.

OR.......,you could get it by inheriting it,like Trump did. Are you really THAT ignorant about his wealth? His father and grandfather were both wealthy businessmen.

And he's been rubbing elbows with politics all his life, and using his money and influence in political fields all along. So all this 'outsider' bull crap is just that.

The jealousy is practically dripping from every word you  write.

So it is incidental to me whether any other candidate has those attributes, because those attributes (if even true) don't matter much to me...

Which,of course,is why you focus on them and they are the basis of your jealousy and hatred.

That he is rich does not mean he won't take a bribe. In my mind, it makes it more likely he will.

You state that because YOU WOULD,if you were in that position?

I don't think any of that is true. And while I have criticized his boorishness, and have also criticized his cabinet picks, my focus has been on paying the bills - The MONEY - which is entirely indefensible. HE alone signed off on every bit of that spending.

Yes,he did. He has had financial advisors advising him on how to invest/spend his money his whole life,and he was naive enough to think political financial advisors worked under the same standards.

I am hoping he has learned his lesson on that one.

And we literally cannot afford another Tump. PERIOD.

I think you are scared to death he would be successful, and that would destroy everything you believe.

As for any other contender, we won't even know who's playing for another TWO DAMN YEARS, so any prognostication would be simply that.

Beyond that,we don't know what other factors come into play. Ukraine versus Russia is just one example,

If Desantis throws his hat in, that's who I will back. Hands down. And yes, predictably he will do far better than Tumpy did...

Based on his success as a President in an earlier life?

As there is damn little to show out of Tump...

You do know he is BOTH rude and orange,right?

So yeah... it would not be hard to do better than Tumpy if you are looking for real change, and not simply satisfied by four years of candy from the clown at the front of the parade...

Jealousy and class-envy are never pretty.

And that is not coming from Tumpy, or any other populist you'd care to promote. They just don't have the legs for it.

Some of those New York values you love so much at the federal level... But don't like at home, I guess.  :whistle:

EXACTLY bass ackwards. Change... Movements... come from the bottom up. Grassroots, up through the local and state, and finally into federal. You will continue to get nothing done until that is realized. And that takes a real guiding philosophy across generations to get that done. It never has happened from a populist movement and it never will.

Whut we'uns really needs iz a unpopular candidate!

Yup,DAT bees de tickit!

Offline roamer_1

The jealousy is practically dripping from every word you  write.

@sneakypete
Not a bit. Just experience. I painted houses for folks like him. I hacked computers for folks like him... Not only do I not want anything to do with that (or them), I scoff at it. and them... Anyone who would buy a golden toilet to sit his ass on has no sense.

You keep coming back around to that nonsense and it is bull crap.

Which,of course,is why you focus on them and they are the basis of your jealousy and hatred.

See above.

You state that because YOU WOULD,if you were in that position?

I have... But that is why I find it so unconscionable. Again. Experience. I don't grease palms anymore. Not for nothing. But then, I am no longer 'successful' by worldly standards. *SPIT* That's a road to nowhere. But it is how business works if you're a mover and a shaker.

Yes,he did. He has had financial advisors advising him on how to invest/spend his money his whole life,and he was naive enough to think political financial advisors worked under the same standards.

I am hoping he has learned his lesson on that one.

Surrre. Never his fault.  *****rollingeyes*****
Where I am from, the buck stops right at the top.

I think you are scared to death he would be successful, and that would destroy everything you believe.

LESS success, to be sure. He has not increased his base, but those against him have redoubled. Quadrupled. One man can do little. It takes a machine. He has no backing anywhere but with his fans. *NO machine* That is not a recipe for success. He will fail. Again.

Based on his success as a President in an earlier life?

No. Based upon his stellar success as a governor... which is the best starting space for president - Both logically and historically.

You do know he is BOTH rude and orange,right?

yep.

Jealousy and class-envy are never pretty.

No such thing. I want nothing he (or they) have. I abhor what he (they) have. I want nothing more than some land, a tin roof, and a front porch. THAT is success. Had I all the money in the world, that's still all I'd need. Or want.

Whut we'uns really needs iz a unpopular candidate!

Yup,DAT bees de tickit!

No kidding. You're backing one.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
Not a bit. Just experience. I painted houses for folks like him. I hacked computers for folks like him... Not only do I not want anything to do with that (or them), I scoff at it. and them... Anyone who would buy a golden toilet to sit his ass on has no sense.

You keep coming back around to that nonsense and it is bull crap.

See above.

@roamer_1

Class envy and warfare is never pretty,be it from the top or the bottom.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

Class envy and warfare is never pretty,be it from the top or the bottom.

@sneakypete

ZERO envy. I want none of it.
And I am committing no warfare. They can have it.
It just don't impress me at all.

I am wealthier now than I ever was when I had money.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 11:48:36 pm by roamer_1 »