Author Topic: Karens  (Read 831 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

Re: Karens
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2022, 08:36:14 pm »
That makes my head hurt...

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2022, 09:02:46 pm »
   I usually go out of my way to <bleep> with these Bi1ches when I encounter them on my rare excursions into my local community.  My luck is running good cause I stay out of Santonio and Austin.
   I was on the committee to Recall my Council member, first time in the 175-year history of this town, over the Beer Ban on OUR Rivers.  We won the battle (recalling his azz) but lost the war, you can't drink beer on the Rivers (unless you are creative). 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2022, 09:07:00 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline berdie

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2022, 09:20:46 pm »
   I usually go out of my way to <bleep> with these Bi1ches when I encounter them on my rare excursions into my local community.  My luck is running good cause I stay out of Santonio and Austin.
   I was on the committee to Recall my Council member, first time in the 175-year history of this town, over the Beer Ban on OUR Rivers.  We won the battle (recalling his azz) but lost the war, you can't drink beer on the Rivers (unless you are creative).

Now wait just a darn minute @corbe . Are you saying a person can't tube on a river down there and drink?

Long time ago, I spent many happy hours on those rivers. We'd rent a separate tube for the cooler that was tied to the others. If this is true...it's just all kinda wrong. What a world.

Online corbe

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2022, 10:04:14 pm »

Now wait just a darn minute @corbe . Are you saying a person can't tube on a river down there and drink?

Long time ago, I spent many happy hours on those rivers. We'd rent a separate tube for the cooler that was tied to the others. If this is true...it's just all kinda wrong. What a world.

You can no longer 'openly' drink any alcohol beverage on the Comal or Guadalupe Rivers inside the city limits of New Braunfels @berdie.  In spite of this DWI arrests have NOT gone down, given our Gestapo here.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline berdie

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2022, 10:09:06 pm »
   You can no longer 'openly' drink any alcohol beverage on the Comal or Guadalupe Rivers inside the city limits of New Braunfels @berdie.  In spite of this DWI arrests have NOT gone down, given our Gestapo here.

So this is exclusive to New Braunfels. You scared me for a minute. happy77 Not that I'm gonna raft any time soon.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2022, 10:09:51 pm »

In Georgia, it is illegal to tube down a river while intoxicated.  It carries the same penalty as a DUI.

Back in the 70's, Atlanta hosted the largest raft race in the world.  Each year, there would be drowning deaths.  And the environmentalists were upset at the large amount of debris from busted rafts polluting the pristine Chattahoochee river.  So the State took a firm stand to end the annual event which included stricter DUI laws on boating.  And under the law, a truck innertube is treated the same as a pontoon boat.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2022, 10:16:12 pm »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2022, 02:22:48 am »
Again, it makes me wonder just what is in the water...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis