Author Topic: Maricopa County 2022 Corruption and How Runbeck Used Spanish-Speaking Employees and Quit Running Cou  (Read 2850 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So what ?

Actually, I looked at Masters.

Your comments about what I read and how I process it are as useless as they are wrong.

That's why this is an opinion forum. Duh.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
That's why this is an opinion forum. Duh.

So you can be wrong ?

Got it.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Correct.  As can you.

Some day I'll work up the energy to question just what it is that you read and ask why your posts are so narrow minded. 

Until then, I'll let people read what they read and comment as they see fit without whining about sources.  Facts don't care about sources.

Online Hoodat

Facts don't care about sources.

Sources can be devoid of facts.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sources can be devoid of facts.

Like the "sources" he always links. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Like the "sources" he always links. 

So, you, who calls this an opinion forum (your words...not mine) are whining about facts now.

Online Hoodat

So, you, who calls this an opinion forum (your words...not mine) are whining about facts now.

What facts?  Please be specific.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

OK, now you are trolling me.  I suggest you not troll anybody else.  Just put me on ignore, it's OK
I will NOT comply.