Author Topic: The Lancet: cold weather 9x more likely to kill than hot  (Read 133 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Lancet: cold weather 9x more likely to kill than hot
« on: December 30, 2022, 03:10:41 pm »
The Lancet: cold weather 9x more likely to kill than hot
DAVID STROM 2:31 PM on December 29, 2022

By NASA / Christy Hansen
This news shouldn’t surprise you a bit, but given the global warming hysteria it might still do so.

According to a study published in The Lancet, cold weather is far more deadly than excessive heat. In fact, for every person in the world who dies due to some heat-related cause, 9 die due to excessive cold.

Common sense and the barest knowledge of history tells us this, and The Lancet’s study merely confirms (and amplifies) what every sentient human being already knows. It’s not like there are mass migrations of human beings from warmer climes to colder ones. People rarely retire to Siberia or even Minnesota. The flow goes the other direction.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2022/12/29/the-lancet-cold-weather-9x-more-likely-to-kill-than-hot-n520445
« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 03:11:29 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The Lancet: cold weather 9x more likely to kill than hot
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2022, 04:43:28 pm »
Duh!  This is why I moved from Michigan to Arizona many moons ago!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: