Author Topic: With Urgency Growing, Texas Supreme Court Set to Review James Younger Case  (Read 624 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Texas Scorecard by  Brandon Waltens   December 28, 2022

A California law set to go into effect in just a few days has put all eyes on Texas’ highest civil court.

A case at the center of the debate over child gender mutilation in Texas is set to be reviewed by the state’s highest civil court.

Jeff Younger is the father of 9-year-old James. Jeff Younger’s ex-wife, Anne Georgulas, sought to put James on puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones that would chemically castrate him.

Earlier this year, Judge Mary Brown of the 301st Family District Court of Dallas County awarded Georgulas full custody of James and gave her permission to move with the child anywhere in the continental United States.

More: https://texasscorecard.com/state/with-urgency-growing-texas-supreme-court-set-to-review-james-younger-case/

Offline mountaineer

Re: With Urgency Growing, Texas Supreme Court Set to Review James Younger Case
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2022, 03:30:35 pm »
Jeff Younger
@JeffYoungerTX
The Supreme Court of Texas denied my Mandamus, effectively terminating my parental rights. My children are now subject to being chemically castrated in California. Texas is an empire of child abuse, led by Texas judges.
7:52 PM · Dec 30, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2022, 07:48:00 pm »
They are slow-rolling it so they can call it Moot later when the boy is in skirts and had his pee-pee whacked.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2022, 08:27:02 pm »
They are slow-rolling it so they can call it Moot later when the boy is in skirts and had his pee-pee whacked.

Yup.